US Rocky Mountain 4th Annual JUNE JAM in Buena Vista, CO

• HTML tutorial

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Really looking forward to this years June Jam. This year we will be able to make the whole weekend. Thanks Neal for such a great event last year.

We are planning on going down to the Ouray are for camping/hiking and hanging out in the nearby towns. I will add a rally point incase others are interested in a base camp that can be used to branch from to do the same or run trails from while down there. Working out details on camp options and post the Rally Point ASAP. Take care everyone.

Jk.Overland

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Pearl, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hennessy
Member #

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Alone, or with a group?

Some of us will actually arrive earlier in the week, Thursday or Wednesday even.
We'll probably be at camp by Wednesday to hold spots, since as of this past weekend some of the space was occupied (even in January!)

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Alone, or with a group?

Some of us will actually arrive earlier in the week, Thursday or Wednesday even.
We'll probably be at camp by Wednesday to hold spots, since as of this past weekend some of the space was occupied (even in January!)
Where exactly IS the camp spot? I could likely be there early as well.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Alone, or with a group?

I'm thinking seriously about trying a new spot this year. More on that in the next couple weeks once we get Frozen Banana behind us.

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
I'm thinking seriously about trying a new spot this year. More on that in the next couple weeks once we get Frozen Banana behind us.
Let us know! We've been in the area scouting and refamiliarizing a few times now. Helps that we can go through there on our way home from work :grin:

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Let us know! We've been in the area scouting and refamiliarizing a few times now. Helps that we can go through there on our way home from work :grin:
Check the message I sent you on January 6th.

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Alone, or with a group?

It'll be in the Fourmile Travel Mgmt Area, north of the highway, unless something significant happens.

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch