Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Swag announcement!

Given the popularity of this event we thought it would be cool to have some custom swag for all participant joining us this year.
We are refining the design of the June Jam logo and the idea was to have made some velcro patches (potentially other stuff too if there is enough interested).

In order to get an accurate quote, I would like to have a rough number of how many of you would like one. I don't have a price yet but I don't anticipate it will go over $8-$10 each (just to be transparent, your final price will be whatever I will pay, I will not make money off you).

Please give a like to my post if you are interested in getting one and I will add you to my list below. Also I will update this post with the final design soon.

Velcro Patch list:
  1. trail_runn4r
  2. TheBison
  3. velo47
  4. Neal A. Tew
  5. OverLando17
  6. Boort
  7. zgfiredude
  8. JDGreens
  9. Wandering Wanda
  10. Aeroscout
  11. Rick Louie
  12. Iridium
  13. CO.Ranger
  14. Mike
  15. BizzyB (Brandon)
  16. Darryl
  17. Dave
  18. Charles
  19. Cujo7989
  20. SuperSeven (Paul)
  21. RedRunner87

Any questions or suggestions let me know, thank you!

Last edited:

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Swag announcement!

Given the popularity of this event we thought it would be cool to have some custom swag for all participant joining us this year.
We are refining the design of the June Jam logo and the idea was to have made some velcro patches (potentially other stuff too if there is enough interested).

In order to get an accurate quote, I would like to have a rough number of how many of you would like one. I don't have a price yet but I don't anticipate it will go over $8-$10 each (just to be transparent, your final price will be whatever I will pay, I will not make money off you).

Please give a like to my post if you are interested in getting one and I will add you to my list below. Also I will update this post with the final design soon.

Velcro Patch list:
  1. trail_runn4r

We're in for one!

Rick Louie

Rank V

Traveler III

Centennial, CO, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Louie
Member #

Swag announcement!

Velcro Patch list:
  1. trail_runn4r
  2. TheBison
  3. velo47
  4. Neal A. Tew
  5. OverLando17
  6. Boort
  7. zgfiredude
  8. JDGreens
  9. Wandering Wanda

Count me in for a patch

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Swag announcement!

Velcro Patch list:
  1. trail_runn4r
  2. TheBison
  3. velo47
  4. Neal A. Tew
  5. OverLando17
  6. Boort
  7. zgfiredude
  8. JDGreens
  9. Wandering Wanda
  10. Aeroscout
  11. Rick Louie

Thank you for spear-heading this Carlo! definitely count me in on swag

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Really looking forward to this years June Jam. This year we will be able to make the whole weekend. Thanks Neal for such a great event last year.

We are planning on going down to the Ouray are for camping/hiking and hanging out in the nearby towns. I will add a rally point incase others are interested in a base camp that can be used to branch from to do the same or run trails from while down there. Working out details on camp options and post the Rally Point ASAP. Take care everyone.
I'm interested. I want to complete all the Jeep Badge of Honor trails this year, with exception of Holy Cross. I have a stock JLUR and I think I can do all of them except Holy Cross.