Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
The RP details have been updated with more info. Take a look!

Rally Point details
Thanks so much for your help!

Brian brings a lot of local knowledge and has been offering to help since last year's event. I took him up on his offer. Expect a breath of fresh air this year!

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

Oh, boy! This looks fun, but not sure it will fit into my itinerary…
I’ll be in Colorado June 16-July 7. Starting in RMNP for a week and then west/south down to Crawford, Telluride, Mancos and back up to Ridgway before heading north to Montana. That’ll put me about 3 hrs away for the weekend of June Jam.
While mostly hiking, I’m hoping to drive both Ophir Pass Road and up to Alta ghost town if conditions allow. I won’t be near Ouray until July 4.
I’ll follow this thread for updates. Anyone bouncing around Wyoming, Colorado, Montana or N. Dakota in June/July are welcome to meet up with me. As always, Pika Ed will be riding shotgun on the dash!

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Okay folks, the event attendee list is full! Do not despair though! Every year there are more than a few cancellations. If you are interested in going still, we'll establish a wait list. Reply to this thread with your wish to be on the wait list, and as spots open up or if we can add spots we'll get you registered in the order of the wait list. Thanks for so much interest so early!

Rally Point link

Last edited:

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
@Krusty looks like we will have someone dropping soon. When that happens we'll let you know and have you sign up!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

OverLando17

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Landon
Last Name
Whitmore
Member #

Okay folks, the event attendee list is full! Do not despair though! Every year there are more than a few cancellations. If you are interested in going still, we'll establish a wait list. Reply to this thread with your wish to be on the wait list, and as spots open up or if we can add spots we'll get you registered in the order of the wait list. Thanks for so much interest so early!

Rally Point link
Put me on the waitlist please!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Rally Point link
Put me on the waitlist please!
You got it!

Reactions: OverLando17