Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Please add @NJTIMBERLINE4X4 to the list.
Done!

On the wait list as of today:
1. Krusty (now signed up)
2. Aeroscout (now signed up)

3. Charles Drives Things
4. OverLando17
5. speedkills
6. CO.Ranger
7. FR33DOM
8. NessieAndZee
9. NJTIMBERLINE4X4

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
To everyone on the wait list: I know you are needing to make plans soon if you're going to be joining us. We're aware of your plight and are working on a plan! More details soon.

On the wait list as of today:
Krusty (now signed up)
Aeroscout (now signed up)

1. Charles Drives Things
2. OverLando17
3. speedkills
4. CO.Ranger
5. tim.lemons
6. FR33DOM
7. NessieAndZee
8. NJTIMBERLINE4X4
9. Rio Sauce
10. Napolito

Last edited:

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
ATTENTION EVERYONE: At this point the Rally Point organizers are calling the event FULL and no more wait list requests can be accommodated. We're moving folks that have been waiting patiently for a spot off the wait list and into some open spaces soon, so to my knowledge everyone that has expressed interest and either signed up or been on the wait list is now accounted for. Thank you all for such a great interest! Now on to finalizing plans for all of the activities!

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
CQ CQ CQ - Calling the ham radio folks! It looks like the 2022 ARRL Field Day will be the same weekend as June Jam. Is anyone thinking about bringing an HF rig and setting up a field station for some contacts? If so, let us know! 73 de AA0BF

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
CQ CQ CQ - Calling the ham radio folks! It looks like the 2022 ARRL Field Day will be the same weekend as June Jam. Is anyone thinking about bringing an HF rig and setting up a field station for somle contacts? If so, let us know! 73 de AA0BF
AA0BF de N1TEW

I have mobile HF and might play with it a bit.

Reactions: TheBison

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
AA0BF de N1TEW

Cool. I don't currently have a mobile HF capability - it's somewhere on the to-do/to-buy list. But I'm happy to help string up antennas and run power etc.

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
AA0BF de N1TEW

Cool. I don't currently have a mobile HF capability - it's somewhere on the to-do/to-buy list. But I'm happy to help string up antennas and run power etc.
My radio is in my truck overhead console and screwdriver antenna is stowed until I need it.

I have another portable rig setup and some masting if you really want to set something else up.

I had even thought about doing a demo on WinLink, but these days with everybody having satellite communications it's not nearly as interesting.

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
My radio is in my truck overhead console and screwdriver antenna is stowed until I need it.

I have another portable rig setup and some masting if you really want to set something else up.

I had even thought about doing a demo on WinLink, but these days with everybody having satellite communications it's not nearly as interesting.
If we have a chance, let's do it! I'm trying to learn Winlink, but have only had success with the Telnet connection thus far.

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

If we have a chance, let's do it! I'm trying to learn Winlink, but have only had success with the Telnet connection thus far.
It's more gear than I like to bring now that I have a satellite communicator. We'd have to really be sure we were going to use it. :)

When I was first licensed in 2010, I used it a lot when I went camping alone to send text messages and emails back to the wife.

I started with Winmor which is now obsolete. My favorite right now is Pactor 3 and I've recently been practicing Vara and Ardop.

I got to use Pactor 4 during Hurricane Maria recovery in Puerto Rico and it was kicking like a pack of ninjas!

We should try a peer-to-peer connection.

Reactions: TheBison and Boort

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

All right everyone, we have been working out details for the swag for JJ4 please note all items are being sold at or just above cost with all profits being donated directly to CORE. Patches and Stickers will be more possible to sustain large orders. Shirts will be limited in quantity (first come first served) and sold at $25 a piece. Sooner you can fill out the form the more likely we will be able to accommodate you. Patches and sticker cost is to be determined once we know exactly how many we will be needing to order. Google account is not needed, however we will require your email and username so that we can confirm orders.

Google Form

There is the possibility for custom JJ4 vinyl magnets, however I am still working out the details and will not know for sure if we will have these available for this year's event.

5280Ranger

Rank V

Traveler III

Colorado
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Brandon
Member #

All right everyone, we have been working out details for the swag for JJ4 please note all items are being sold at or just above cost with all profits being donated directly to CORE. Patches and Stickers will be more possible to sustain large orders. Shirts will be limited in quantity (first come first served) and sold at $25 a piece. Sooner you can fill out the form the more likely we will be able to accommodate you. Patches and sticker cost is to be determined once we know exactly how many we will be needing to order. Google account is not needed, however we will require your email and username so that we can confirm orders.

Google Form

There is the possibility for custom JJ4 vinyl magnets, however I am still working out the details and will not know for sure if we will have these available for this year's event.
Filled out. Thanks for putting this together!