4Runner Owners Registry

• HTML tutorial

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

"Chimera"

Primary family vehicle. Designated off road vehicle. We try go on vacation 2 times a year and do our wheelin then.
Some local too, its just not favorable...

View attachment 6347

2016 SR5 4x4 T-Force Package
Barcelona Red Retallic

I am not sure if the T- Force package is applied at the dealership but I know that the lift was. dealership built truck with a 2 inch lift and a slightly oversized Tire I can't remember the size at the moment.

View attachment 6348

The T Force package comes with a roof rack and rock sliders with removable steps as well as a full complement of skid plates

For sure add-ons are the full replacement front bumper and my warn 9000i winch that is sitting in the garage.

View attachment 6350View attachment 6351View attachment 6352
Do you know what brand sliders you have? I'm intrested in those.

Chris Zawacki

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA
Member #

Here's my list haha
1st. I had a 1990 SR5 V6 with the 5 speed and rear tire carrier. It was my first vehicle and I learned to drive with it.

2nd. My 99 Highlander package 4Runner. Sold it with about 240k miles. Original engine, rebuilt the trans once because my dad decided to drive it when the trans cooler fell apart and mixed with coolant hahaha it had about 220k miles when that happened.

3rd. My 1987 SR5 with the 22RE and 5 speed. I loved this truck and had to sell it because I couldnt afford the gas at the time. I still regret it. It had ball joint spacers up front, 63" Chevys out back, home made by me and a friend sliders, home made rear bumper and tire carrier, on 33" KM2's. I sold it with about 330k miles.

4th. My 1993 SR5 3.0 Auto. This was a VERY clean 2nd gen with only a little rust that I was planning on fixing but didnt haha. It had ball joint spacers, manual hubs, Land Cruiser springs, 33x10.50 KM2's and a rear locker.

J

Jonovision

Ah, man. Winch goals for sure.

How tough was that to install? I dig it.
Not at all. Pull the bumper skin, 6 bolts to the frame, 4 on the plate, two big u bolts around the aluminum bumper itself, minor plastic trimming, and volia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwell

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler II

Peace River, Alberta
Member #

2012 Trail Edition
No KDSS
3" OME suspension
Custom bumpers and sliders
8000lb Smittybilt winch