Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Bought my Toyota Tacoma late last summer and now have roughly six months with it. So with that said i am still early in the build phase but im slowly getting there.
Mod List:
- Cali Raised Ditch Lights
- Cali Raised 32 inch lower grille light bar
- RCI Bed rack
- Cali Raised Bed Stiffeners
- TRD Pro Grille
- AVS Window Rain Guards
- Center console divider
- Glove Box divider
- Magnetic phone mount
- All Interior LED Lights

Some cool things that came on the truck already:
- TRD Pro Catback Exhaust
- Mud Flaps
- Running boards
- Blacked Out Emblems

Down Below are just some pics of the various mods. Also let me know if you guys want me to put a list of overland stuff i have in it. At this point its a small list but its steadily growing over time. More mods to come soon!!

KIMG0025.JPGKIMG0117.JPG20191228_155551.jpg

20191012_153514.jpg20190925_173939.jpg20190914_192038.jpgKIMG0024.JPG20191228_132217.jpg20190914_194531.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Bought my Toyota Tacoma late last summer and now have roughly six months with it. So with that said i am still early in the build phase but im slowly getting there.
Mod List:
- Cali Raised Ditch Lights
- Cali Raised 32 inch lower grille light bar
- RCI Bed rack
- Cali Raised Bed Stiffeners
- TRD Pro Grille
- AVS Window Rain Guards
- Center console divider
- Glove Box divider
- Magnetic phone mount
- All Interior LED Lights

Some cool things that came on the truck already:
- TRD Pro Catback Exhaust
- Mud Flaps
- Running boards
- Blacked Out Emblems

Down Below are just some pics of the various mods. Also let me know if you guys want me to put a list of overland stuff i have in it. At this point its a small list but its steadily growing over time. More mods to come soon!!

View attachment 141347View attachment 141348View attachment 141349

View attachment 141350View attachment 141353View attachment 141351View attachment 141352View attachment 141354View attachment 141355
Great start to your build...

Reactions: Overland Ewack

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Awesome truck, I am a bit biased but awesome is awesome any way you look at it. Almost bought that color......still really like it a lot.
Thanks! The cement color of the Tacoma was my second choice color but i couldn't put this color aside. Love the quicksand!!

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Update on the Tacoma Build. While researching roof top tents i realized that i might need another top brace to secure it down better. Otherwise it might be difficult when the time comes to mount it. To be on the safe side i got another cross member. Should be here in a week just in time when i order the roof top tent hopefully.

Extra-Top-Brace_540x.jpg

Reactions: JCWages

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Update on the Taco, Got my 2nd bar installed on my roof rack. Also ordered a rooftop tent so that should be here by next week sometime. Can't wait to get camping this spring!

KIMG0168.JPG

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Big update on the Overland Taco. Got my Rooftop Tent and have installed it. I'm really glad i made the purchase of this brand. It is cheap compared to the others but it still has a good quality feel. Here are some pictures of it installed.

KIMG0193.JPG

KIMG0194.JPG

KIMG0196.JPG

KIMG0195.JPG

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Haven't posted in a while dude to work and things going on. But I'd thought I would update on a couple mods that I have done a little while ago. Added amber lights in the front grille as well as added all new kicker speakers in the truck. Sounds better than those stock paper speakers.

Attachments

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Haven’t posted in quite a while but the Tacoma has gotten a lot done to it including various visual upgrades. But most importantly installed a CB radio to help with communication. Light bar and shackles to the front are other things done to it. Looking to continue with more overland gear in the future.

Attachments

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

Looks great! I'm such a big advocate of console and glovebox dividers. They've been, by far, one of my most useful modifications to date in both our vehicles.

Reactions: Overland Ewack

Overland Ewack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glenside, PA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Wacker
Member #

Looks great! I'm such a big advocate of console and glovebox dividers. They've been, by far, one of my most useful modifications to date in both our vehicles.
It’s definitely helpful so stuff doesn’t slide around or get so cluttered. It was actually my first add on as it was fairly cheap when I first got the truck.