Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I got the ok to get the TRD CAI.....but....I was just sitting here telling my wife about the front bumper I want. It's 1k (Minus the winch). I'm leaning towards that route.
Nice. Which bumper are you looking at?

Last edited:

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Nice. Why bumper are you looking at?
C4 low pro (mid height bull bar), no gussets, with the Extreme LED X6S Slim Series 2D Amber White Combo 25″ Single Row LED Bar. I have a powder coat guy I use in VA Beach and he is phenomenal. I'll have to get that done too as they don't come painted. I have not fully decided on a winch yet.

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

C4 low pro (mid height bull bar), no gussets, with the Extreme LED X6S Slim Series 2D Amber White Combo 25″ Single Row LED Bar. I have a powder coat guy I use in VA Beach and he is phenomenal. I'll have to get that done too as they don't come painted. I have not fully decided on a winch yet.
Long time no talk! I’ve been busy!! Have you picked up anything for the rig? How are things??

Reactions: H60Flyer

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Long time no talk! I’ve been busy!! Have you picked up anything for the rig? How are things??
What's up! No, nothing new for me. Just been busy with school and watching my boy play baseball. I did get "permission" to get the bumper & winch....just waiting for the right time to drop $2k I guess. I will get it sometime this summer. I reached out to Gobi and they are still developing a ladder that works with the stock rack. I want one of those too so I can mount fuel/water if I want. I did use it tonight to light up the community basketball court, lol.
How have you been? Any more mods? 20190422_210142.jpeg20190421_194917.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

What's up! No, nothing new for me. Just been busy with school and watching my boy play baseball. I did get "permission" to get the bumper & winch....just waiting for the right time to drop $2k I guess. I will get it sometime this summer. I reached out to Gobi and they are still developing a ladder that works with the stock rack. I want one of those too so I can mount fuel/water if I want. I did use it tonight to light up the community basketball court, lol.
How have you been? Any more mods? View attachment 94828View attachment 94829
Nice!!!

Nothing lately, but about ready to go nuts. Ok, ok. I did buy an RTT I pick it up tomorrow. Looking at a ton of other items before Expo West next month. We I’ll see what I pull the. Trigger on. Oh, I did order he Rago rear window storage panels. Hoping they ship soon. How has baseball been going? I miss my son playing. Both my kids are running track, but no other sports at the moment.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Nice!!!

Nothing lately, but about ready to go nuts. Ok, ok. I did buy an RTT I pick it up tomorrow. Looking at a ton of other items before Expo West next month. We I’ll see what I pull the. Trigger on. Oh, I did order he Rago rear window storage panels. Hoping they ship soon. How has baseball been going? I miss my son playing. Both my kids are running track, but no other sports at the moment.
Oh nice. I definitely want to hear (and see) those panels. Do you carry a fire ext?

Baseball is the best. He plays 6 days a week (wx permitting). Varsity for the high school and for a travel ball team. My wife and I never miss a game.....it will not last forever so we cherish every one. I took this pic of the ball field today during a spring break tournament. 20190422_142941.jpegResized_Screenshot_20190414-161914_Video%2520Player.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Oh nice. I definitely want to hear (and see) those panels. Do you carry a fire ext?

Baseball is the best. He plays 6 days a week (wx permitting). Varsity for the high school and for a travel ball team. My wife and I never miss a game.....it will not last forever so we cherish every one. I took this pic of the ball field today during a spring break tournament. View attachment 94831View attachment 94832
That’s great! The support he will never forget.

Yep. I have an extinguisher.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Hell yea! Can't wait to see it opened up. How do you like your light bar? Never saw it installed

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

That tent is sick. You happy with it?
Ok. Just picked up:

Tepui 6’ awning pick it up 4/30

Prinsu awning mounts

Flexopower 444 Power Pack and Flexopower Baja Foldable Solar Kit. I’ll use this for a fridge, phones etc. I’ll be using my Buddy’s ARB fridge to test it out for Overland Expo next month. It’s a weekend trip so should be enough time to base an opinion on the Powerpack,solar and fridge

Hi-lift Jack
Shovel
ARB EZdeflator
VIAR 300P

I’ve got a ton more on the list before the trip. Need to prioritize though. I think one must have will be storage for the back of the 4Runner. Drawer system and something for the fridge to sit and be secured on. I’ll need a good first aid kit and recovery gear. I think that will be on the list before my first trip with my son.
We are hitting Disneyland the day he gets out of school. 6/7-6-9. We come home and pack up for a quick two night trip to Calico Ghost town to sight see and hit a couple trails. Who knows, we may find a spot on the way home or head South before he has a 2 week stint at Scout Camp. Can’t wait! Summer is so close!

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Ok. Just picked up:

Tepui 6’ awning pick it up 4/30

Prinsu awning mounts

Flexopower 444 Power Pack and Flexopower Baja Foldable Solar Kit. I’ll use this for a fridge, phones etc. I’ll be using my Buddy’s ARB fridge to test it out for Overland Expo next month. It’s a weekend trip so should be enough time to base an opinion on the Powerpack,solar and fridge

Hi-lift Jack
Shovel
ARB EZdeflator
VIAR 300P

I’ve got a ton more on the list before the trip. Need to prioritize though. I think one must have will be storage for the back of the 4Runner. Drawer system and something for the fridge to sit and be secured on. I’ll need a good first aid kit and recovery gear. I think that will be on the list before my first trip with my son.
We are hitting Disneyland the day he gets out of school. 6/7-6-9. We come home and pack up for a quick two night trip to Calico Ghost town to sight see and hit a couple trails. Who knows, we may find a spot on the way home or head South before he has a 2 week stint at Scout Camp. Can’t wait! Summer is so close!
OMG you just switched gears....I love it! You are not playing around anymore, lol. Please continue to post pics along the way.