Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

You buy it?

Rain should stop Monday. Going to see weather in the 60’s and 70’s. Time to wire up the bar.
Today is my wife's birthday. Didn't want to get her a $20 gift and me a $350 intake, lol. I'll wait a few more days. I want it though......just being patient. My license plate finally showed up yesterday. Been waiting since mid December. Is that a mod, lol.

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Today is my wife's birthday. Didn't want to get her a $20 gift and me a $350 intake, lol. I'll wait a few more days. I want it though......just being patient. My license plate finally showed up yesterday. Been waiting since mid December. Is that a mod, lol.
LOL. Of course! It’s new! Mine arrived in maybe two weeks.

Smart man with the wife and the BDay. Wait, wait wait!!! Rain stops later today so tomorrow I think will be the Light Bar. I may actually have to do a little work tomorrow so we will see.
Let me know when the intake arrives. I can’t use them here unless they are CaRB certified. I don’t think they are. I picked up a COI for a turbo vehicle I had a few years back that was CARB certified and it was killer. I’ll take a closer look at them.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Might have to look into this and purchase one for myself....I’m always looking for different ideas for easy effective upgrades. Nice TRD by the way.
Thanks! The ARB install is extremely easy to install. If you need any info reach out!

Check out YotaLeds. H60Flyer told me about them. Super easy and cheap install as well! Post pictures!

Last edited:

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Ok. I’m posting this because I know you will appreciate it.

Selling this today for a bit of a profit. [emoji16]IMG_4846.JPG

And picking this up on Wed-Thursday. Still need to sell another 1k so the wife won’t yell at me!!IMG_4858.JPG

I can’t wait for this!! It will fit in so well with the Trail 70’s!!!

Ok, ok then back to the 4Runner build. #distracted4summer

Reactions: H60Flyer

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

Any thoughts on lockers for the 5th Gen 4Runners? What’s worth the money? Air or Electric?

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Any thoughts on lockers for the 5th Gen 4Runners? What’s worth the money? Air or Electric?
I haven’t looked yet. I’d think I’d want air in any locker. I think more moving parts on Electric. I’d have to do more research, but that’s my initial thought.

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

I haven’t looked yet. I’d think I’d want air in any locker. I think more moving parts on Electric. I’d have to do more research, but that’s my initial thought.
Only issue that I’ve seen so far with the electric lockers, is that when you have it engaged, but have to back up, it takes a quarter revolution of the axle to lock back up when going back forward. Air lockers is all the time, regardless of direction of travel. I’m thinking the ARB air locker is gonna be a possible investment. Definitely could have used it tonight.haha

Reactions: Jeepinit