First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

View attachment 95498

Cali’s

Just ordered my Maxtrax.
Your build is coming along nicely brother! I put that ARB tire kit under my drivers seat, fits perfect. Those lights are bright A.F. ....Looks great!!! Thx for sharing, please keep buying stuff so I know who to turn to for reviews/installation. Lol

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Your build is coming along nicely brother! I put that ARB tire kit under my drivers seat, fits perfect. Those lights are bright A.F. ....Looks great!!! Thx for sharing, please keep buying stuff so I know who to turn to for reviews/installation. Lol
LOL. I’ll keep buying as long as the BOSS lets me.

Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Ok. So I showed my 55’ on Sunday and the potential buyer made an offer today. I accepted. Now... more mods coming soon! I already asked Wifey if she minded me taking a few bucks for the 4Runmer before depositing the funds. She said sure! He should be picking it up in the next week or so. That’s when the shopping spree will start. Hoping to be completely set up before my first trip with my son in June now. Wait... I said completely. The build will never be complete!! Right? Oh, so excited. So many more options now!! IMG_5155.JPG

This was the Tepui before we installed and added the rails and ladder.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Ok. So I showed my 55’ on Sunday and the potential buyer made an offer today. I accepted. Now... more mods coming soon! I already asked Wifey if she minded me taking a few bucks for the 4Runmer before depositing the funds. She said sure! He should be picking it up in the next week or so. That’s when the shopping spree will start. Hoping to be completely set up before my first trip with my son in June now. Wait... I said completely. The build will never be complete!! Right? Oh, so excited. So many more options now!! View attachment 95898

This was the Tepui before we installed and added the rails and ladder.
Wow, you guys are going to have so much fun with this vehicle. I'm super excited to see everything. I bet the boys are loving this.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Wow, you guys are going to have so much fun with this vehicle. I'm super excited to see everything. I bet the boys are loving this.
My son and his buddies want me to setup the tent in the driveway so they can spend the night in it. Lol. Yeah. Can’t wait for Expo and I’m trying to plan another quick trip before the end of May. We will see

Reactions: H60Flyer

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Do it. If it’s good. I’ll send you some. It’s usually killer on the dehydrator. Using Hickory Pellets on the jerky. I started it at 5:45 this morning. I’m looking forward to trying it.
I'd rather you just send me some rock sliders. Just slip them into your next order. Baahaaha

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Do it. If it’s good. I’ll send you some. It’s usually killer on the dehydrator. Using Hickory Pellets on the jerky. I started it at 5:45 this morning. I’m looking forward to trying it.
So clean20190429_175658.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I'd rather you just send me some rock sliders. Just slip them into your next order. Baahaaha
Blahahaha haha. That would be awesome. Not sure The Wifey “mine” would approve. Hopefully this guy picks up the truck this weekend. I’ll be in Tahoe, but having a check when I get home would be nice!

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Wow. Super clean. I wish I kept mine like that.

Forgot to tell ya.

1. 2019 White TRD Pro a mile from me.
2. 2019 Black TRD Pro a mile from me.
3. 2019 Blue Voodoo. Not sure where it resides, but I see it all the time.

Way too many Pro’s around here!
Wow, the odds.