Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

IMG_5417.JPGIMG_5418.JPGIMG_5420.JPGIMG_5412.JPG

Genesis Dual battery Kit is so easy to install! I also installed the G- Monitor Pics tomorrow. It was dark when we finished it up.

Tepui Awning will be installed Mi day or Tuesday. I’m still dealing with the Winch exchange. I’ll be checking out 4X4 Labs Front and rears soon.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

IMG_5424.JPG

Genesis G Monitor. Sweet little setup. I can see voltage for Aux and Crank battery. I can also bypass to aux if needed to jump start the rig if I kill the cranking battery. No need to pop the hood. So far so good. It’s been great. Looks funny with group 25’s though. IMG_5396.JPG

Picked this up Tuesday after Expo West. I think it’ll be a clean it up and flip. Who knows. I might keep it.

22 EFI

160k on it. Runs strong. Needs some love inside. Would be great for flat out wheeling if set up right. Yes.. I asked the Boss first before buying.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Just ordered a Smittbilt Winch. XP20 Comp 10k- great sale right now. Now shopping for the hidden Winch Mount.
You figure the winch snafu out? Did you get the synthetic yet? Front bumper? I was just looking over all of your goodies......damn you bought a ton of great stuff. Hopefully I'll get to see it someday.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

You figure the winch snafu out? Did you get the synthetic yet? Front bumper? I was just looking over all of your goodies......damn you bought a ton of great stuff. Hopefully I'll get to see it someday.

It was going to cost me over 100 to send it back. I’ve kept it. I’ll replace the viable with synthetic. Here is my install for Saturday minus the KC ditch lights which should arrive Wednesday. Pics coming.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Yeah. I hope you can as well. Just posted a few more pics for you.

CBI- Dual Gerry Can Mount with cans
CBI- Hidden winch mount. Figure I’ll wait to pick up a bumper after I tear up the original. This was less than half the cost.
Factor 55 1.5 fair Lead
Factor 55 flatlink E

Boss says I can pick up CBI Full Skids. I’m waiting a bit. I know I should just bite the bullet and buy it, but want to keep the spending in check. Wait, did I just say that?

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
New toys for install
Factor 55 Flatlink E. That one in the photo is the one I'm looking at. Need that 3/8" cable capability for my 17,500 K winch.

The Flatlink also needed to tuck behind the rollers on the fairlead, be a use of my ...snap on...license plate bracket.

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Factor 55 Flatlink E. That one in the photo is the one I'm looking at. Need that 3/8" cable capability for my 17,500 K winch.

The Flatlink also needed to tuck behind the rollers on the fairlead, be a use of my ...snap on...license plate bracket.
Do you have a picture? Thanks!!

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Do you have a picture? Thanks!!
No clear plate picture available. But basically 2 steel friction clamps that world work just like a pair of MAG LIGHT plastic clamps, that are mounted to a steel licence plate frame.

EDIT: The ARB bumper comes with a plate bracket, but I wanted to use it for the rare Silverado promotional plate, which is a tempting item for some. Your finger work space is tight, so it is fairly safe. I then used the snap plate for the state. Nevada requires 2 plates...IF...a provision is provided for both. If You only have the rear, your covered. However....some NHP (Nev Hwy Patrol) and local officers are not hip to that provision. Looked it up once, and should have printed a copy of the statute.20180518_161013.jpeg170309_123058_8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

If all goes well I will have the Rago Brackets, KC Floods, Gerry Cans and Hidden winch mount with winch installed this weekend. Pics to come. I’m hoping to complete the installs before my son returns from camp. It’ll be a good surprise.

Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

No clear plate picture available. But basically 2 steel friction clamps that world work just like a pair of MAG LIGHT plastic clamps, that are mounted to a steel licence plate frame.

EDIT: The ARB bumper comes with a plate bracket, but I wanted to use it for the rare Silverado promotional plate, which is a tempting item for some. Your finger work space is tight, so it is fairly safe. I then used the snap plate for the state. Nevada requires 2 plates...IF...a provision is provided for both. If You only have the rear, ATTACH]View attachment 105095
I have not installed my front plate. I should have installed it but do not like the look. It’s a fix it ticket here if I’m pulled over.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

If all goes well I will have the Rago Brackets, KC Floods, Gerry Cans and Hidden winch mount with winch installed this weekend. Pics to come. I’m hoping to complete the installs before my son returns from camp. It’ll be a good surprise.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

IMG_0064.JPGIMG_0065.JPG

More to come later. Need to take the son to camp. Install is not complete yet. Should take another hour or two today when I return. More updates.