Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Nice XJ! At least there will be one more Jeep there. Haha
You know it’s something when Jeeps are rare - try being a Nissan. There was only one R50 (a QX4) besides my Pathfinder at NWOR last year. Honestly, I love the variety of vehicles. I’m not knocking Toyota, I recently bought a 2018 4Runner, & I’m quite impressed, so I’m contributing to the monoculture as well...... : ) Unquestionably, longevity has a lot to do with it.

Last edited:

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Well I had an 97’ LandCruiser before and while I had my Jeep Cherokee. It was a great rig, but thirsty! I bought my wife an 2000’ Nissan Xterra with a manual trans. She loves it. And had a 89’ Nissan Pathfinder, that I drove for the winter, tell I could get my Cherokee fixed. All good platforms to build, just have to choose the one that you like and enjoy! I started out in a 64’ Jeep CJ5, over 40 years ago. Kind of always been a Jeep guy I guess. Benz.

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

My wife and I are planning on leaving Hillsboro, OR around 7am on Thursday and heading up on the east-side via Yakima, WA. I plan on asking to be placed with the NWOB group. We'll be monitoring 146.52 MHz too.

Sent from my SM-P550 using OB Talk mobile app
Look for the OB flag. It will be in the "not quite so quiet zone" at the east end of row 5

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

For anyone that knows me, or has done runs. I'll be leaving Spanaway at around 9am (ish).

I expect I will probably take 167 to 18 to 90 to 97. That may change depending on traffic.

I still can't find my CB, and I've not take the time to get my HAM, so I'll be sitting on GMRS channel 20.

I will get the large OB basecamp flag flying as soon as I can!

We'll be around all weekend, I hope to meet more members!

IMG_4336.jpg

Schmitty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Schmitt
Member #

I'll be coming from Spokane with my pup. Not sure if anyone else is coming from my direction yet but I'd be up for a convoy. I'll probably just take US-2 the whole way.

B Wild

Rank VII
Supporter
Investor

Creator I

Issaquah, Washington
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hall
Member #

For anyone that knows me, or has done runs. I'll be leaving Spanaway at around 9am (ish).

I expect I will probably take 167 to 18 to 90 to 97. That may change depending on traffic.

I still can't find my CB, and I've not take the time to get my HAM, so I'll be sitting on GMRS channel 20.

I will get the large OB basecamp flag flying as soon as I can!

We'll be around all weekend, I hope to meet more members!

View attachment 59894
I'll see ya there!

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

I'll be coming from Spokane with my pup. Not sure if anyone else is coming from my direction yet but I'd be up for a convoy. I'll probably just take US-2 the whole way.
We are leaving friday morning. Going to meet another member at Zip Trip #34 in Airway Heights at 8:30 am then boogie on hwy 2.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

All of you coming from the East side and up HWY 2, on Friday, we can meet up at Mc Donald’s in Leavenworth. Then caravan together up the Chumstick HWY to Plain? Benz.