Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

The 2018 NW Overland Rally will be June 28 - July 1 near Leavenworth, Washington. Use this Rally point event and linked discussion thread to let others know that you are attending, plan your trip, organize caravans, plan meet ups at the event, etc.

Information is available on the web site at http://www.nwoverlandrally.com

Registration is now open!

Note that this is just a notification/discussion/meetup planning Rally Point thread. Overland Bound is not a participant, vendor, or sponsor of this event.

View Rally Point
Last edited:

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I am planning on going to the NW Overland Rally again this year. I was only able to attend Friday of last year but I really enjoyed it. It's a Toyota Fest but I really found the people to be very inclusive and the experience was quite enjoyable.

Unfortunatley, this event occurs right after my kids get out of school and we already have plans to go to Portalnd and the Oregon Coast. We return that Friday, however, and I intend to go for Saturday & Sunday. If the weather is decent, my wife & kids might come. My Mom (TrailFox OB#6790) might be out in Seattle with her new 4Runner. If so, she'll tag along as well. Also, I'm trying to coax another Dad from our parents group to come along. The more the merrier!

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Registration is open, now just waiting to hear if my wife can get the time off. For those who have gone before, do they put you in specific spaces, or can people arriving together park next to each other?

Reactions: Steve

CJ Adventure Oregon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Coos Bay, Oregon
Member #

We will be there! Unfortunately we are meeting family in Leavenworth, WA so aren't camping this year, but we are going to definitely go one day (probably just one day since it's $50 a person for a daily price). Next year we plan to attend and camp. I figure we will wait until the schedule is up to decide which day. We are looking forward to it!

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Registration is open, now just waiting to hear if my wife can get the time off. For those who have gone before, do they put you in specific spaces, or can people arriving together park next to each other?
Last year we convoyed with a friend and got to park together, we got there friday afternoon and it started to fill up quickly.

Reactions: CJ Adventure Oregon

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
We'll be attending for the first time this year, can't wait!