2017 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium SLOW BUILD

• HTML tutorial

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

Hey Guys! I picked up my new T4R last night, and I am excited to be part of a community that has taught me so much.

This will be a very slow build, but I will post in here often. I am going to be treating this more like a thread for my 4Runner and all the things we do in it, in addition to the mods we do. This is how it sat this morning, but getting K02s on it right now. I'll update the post then.

IMG_1105.jpg

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

So I took the Runner down to the San Rafael Swell this weekend and I was in shock! I could not believe I grew up camping all over this state and I had never been here (that I can remember anyway)
IMG_4477.JPG.jpeg
It was like we were literally camping on the rim of the Grand Canyon
IMG_4487.JPG.jpeg
I was super impressed with my rig. I couldn't find anything out there too challenging (I honestly didn't know where to look) but anything I threw at it was handled with ease. Until this....
IMG_4495.JPG
But thanks to some rocking back and forth, the diff lock, a lead foot, and of course the great folks at BF Goodrich, she made it out all on her own! I was so impressed!

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

If I could have 2 rigs one would definitely be a new T4R. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy.