Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Really like the look of the steel wheels! Any idea what the backspace is on them? Whole Jeep looks great!
Thanks! It came together in the end, and so glad I decided on the steelies because they have taken some bashes that could have shattered the stock aluminum. I do not know what the backspace is though.

Reactions: Derek50

Derek50

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
Member #

Thanks! It came together in the end, and so glad I decided on the steelies because they have taken some bashes that could have shattered the stock aluminum. I do not know what the backspace is though.
Thank you! Finding wheels that fit is a difficult task. Especially when you have Quadra-lift like I do. Are you running a spacer or just the steel wheel?

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Thank you! Finding wheels that fit is a difficult task. Especially when you have Quadra-lift like I do. Are you running a spacer or just the steel wheel?
I did a ton of research on wheelsize and got the biggest tires I could fit without spacers. The steelies are the stock Mopar ones. Already had one in the trunk on the spare so just bought 4 more.

Reactions: Derek50

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

great rig. I also have a '15 wk2 overland diesel, and will be stealing ideas from you. subscribed.
No worries man....I have a ton more I want to do. But don’t have the disposable income to put back into her right now. Also coming up is some engine tuning mods now that she is coming out of warranty. I will be at overland expo west in May. Always love chatting diesel and my rig.

Reactions: sd60

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Nice I keep going with mine build. I have few solution to keep cargo in trunk secure without going with expensive drawer system. So our trunk useful space is about ________ L38 x W41 x H30. I would go 25 inch high max. As after that I would not see much. So I will use at least 3 Ridgid tool box 22' (L22.2 x W13.7 x H12.2) It should fit three there in row, maybe. Even I have measure L 38, report online said it should be 45 and door will close. we shall see. But if not I can stack them on top each other and it has locking device.
Than I got cooler MILLE 45 27 x 16.2x 16.2, so it should fit along length. It should be enough space to fit Rotopax water pack. Also what is cool - Eureka stow (small one, tow burners) with size 8.7 by 12.7 by 4.4 inches should be fit into the Ridgid tool box.
So all these will be secure with corner holders and sponge net and tight to ROK straps between hooks in truck. I will reinforce hooks as well. Chief Product has this reinforcer but 200 buck so I will wait and do later.

Reactions: Meta6981