deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

That looks really good.

Do you use anything to level the trailer when you want to sleep? What goes on the silver bracket on the rear D/S corner of the hardtop?

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Berkeley Springs, WV, USA
First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Very nice rig bro... one of the nicest. I love the trailer. Could you elaborate a little more info on the trailer please.
Thanks. trailer is a Manly ORV. Actually the company is up for sale so unsure on their future.............I love it, heavy duty and very well built. Fits our needs perfectly. Pulls great and tracks perfect behind the jeep. It has 33 inch BFG KO2's. It has a removable aluminum lid and dry weight without the tent is about 795 lbs.

Reactions: deeker

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Thanks.I wonder if they start with a military trailer and go from there. sure looks heavy duty.
Everything was manufactured locally near them in Ohio. He had one fabricator that did all the welding etc. Attention to detail is outstanding.

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

Very nice. I'm looking at the rear basket that you have too as one of my next additions as my setup is very close to yours (minus the trailer). Looks great and functional!

Reactions: Scott K

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Very nice. I'm looking at the rear basket that you have too as one of my next additions as my setup is very close to yours (minus the trailer). Looks great and functional!
Thanks....this build a lot of thought went into before mods. Unlike previous jeeps I have had. Wanted to do it right the first time [emoji6]

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Thanks, love the rear rack! Not cheap but very well built and easy to install. Bolts to roll bar and has 3 adjustment points for height.

Sent from my Roof Top Tent