2014 JK Unlimited X, with not much X left.....SOLD

• HTML tutorial

kennedyma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

That rear seat delete is so nice! Can't wait till I can take out my rear seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scott K

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Did some reorganization......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Me too!! My wish list just got a lot longer. Incredible build. You did an excellent job making the most out of the limited rear storage area of the JK Unlimited. The roll bar under the removable roof takes away so much internal space. I own a JK Unlimited too and this is exactly what I would love to do with mine. I think that you've transformed your Unlimited JK X into the ultimate JK.

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Berkeley Springs, WV, USA
First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Me too!! My wish list just got a lot longer. Incredible build. You did an excellent job making the most out of the limited rear storage area of the JK Unlimited. The roll bar under the removable roof takes away so much internal space. I own a JK Unlimited too and this is exactly what I would love to do with mine. I think that you've transformed your Unlimited JK X into the ultimate JK.
Thanks Sean I really appreciate the comments.............

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
The orginization of the rear cargo area is outstanding.. You sure figured out how to get a lot of stuff in a little area...
Thanks Scott, most trips I bring too much........I am now trying pair down and pack smarter.

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Also picked this up.....can store bedding, jackets, etc. Trying to use all available space

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
It looks like you changed RTT's midway on page 1. Do you still use the hardshell tent? Or decided to go bigger with the soft side? You have an excellent build and seem to have used every bit of available space inside the JK.

Reactions: Scott K

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
It looks like you changed RTT's midway on page 1. Do you still use the hardshell tent? Or decided to go bigger with the soft side? You have an excellent build and seem to have used every bit of available space inside the JK.
Thanks. The trailer originally came with the Tepui in one of the pics, I then upgraded to the James Baroud........then I upgraded again to the larger clam shell version still James Baroud. Yes I still have it mounted on my trailer. I used it my last trip to Big Bend. My upcoming trip to Arizona and Utah I am taking my Oz Tent and leaving the trailer at home this time.