Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Yes, I have Old Man Emu (OME) from ARB. Heavy duty coils in the rear and bilstein shocks. The front is OME coils and AEV highsteer kit. I did have teraflex but I like ARB much better......
Nice!! And thanks I was looking at the Tera Flex 3" outback with some 35s. The lift is made for overlanding with heavy duty coils also to hold the excess weight of the gobi rack and accessories that I want to add. I'm trying to go for the same set up you and Arkaden have going on.

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Berkeley Springs, WV, USA
First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Nice!! And thanks I was looking at the Tera Flex 3" outback with some 35s. The lift is made for overlanding with heavy duty coils also to hold the excess weight of the gobi rack and accessories that I want to add. I'm trying to go for the same set up you and Arkaden have going on.
I switched from teraflex because with the weight in the back and my trailer, I was on the bump stops. Don't know if they are different coils?

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Nice kit, looks like it has everything. Teraeflex is stepping up their game!
Yea man it looks like they are stepping up and listening to the people and their needs. I'm going to be pairing this lift kit with the dual fox shocks and when all said and done it will be a sweet set up also.

Reactions: Scott K

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Max would that awning that you have fit on a Gobi Roof Rack or is that just specific for the the roof rack you have

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Not sure about how you would mount it, it is pretty heavy
Thanks brother! I found their website and will be giving them a call and asking them if it will fit or even have brackets that would work with a Gobi roof rack. Thanks again for the info. B

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Berkeley Springs, WV, USA
First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Thanks brother! I found their website and will be giving them a call and asking them if it will fit or even have brackets that would work with a Gobi roof rack. Thanks again for the info. B
Absolutely....good luck with your build.

Reactions: Jose

kennedyma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Love this!!! Just got my 2017 Rubi Unlimited. This is the exact setup I have in my head of where I want to go with it. Nice build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk