toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Did some reorganization......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
How high up does the AT rack go? Is that as high as it goes? Could you do me a huge favor and measure how much room is below it? Eventually I'm planning on adding the Goose Gear rear bit, and was hoping to put that rack above it to help with some storage.

Thanks

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

How high up does the AT rack go? Is that as high as it goes? Could you do me a huge favor and measure how much room is below it? Eventually I'm planning on adding the Goose Gear rear bit, and was hoping to put that rack above it to help with some storage.

Thanks

Was just on their site and they have some pretty good photos even with measurements. I think they just stole Teraflexs money as far as I am concerned. Probably going to end up going with this one over their cargo rack!

http://store.adventuretrailers.com/products/AT-Jeep-JK-interior-Cargo-Rack.html

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Berkeley Springs, WV, USA
First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP

Thanks
No problem, Where do you want me to measure from? Bottom of rack to the floor plate? Yes it adjusts some, I positioned where it is due to my fridge

Straw Hat

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

West Hills,CA
First Name
Alvin
Last Name
Castillo
Member #

No problem, Where do you want me to measure from? Bottom of rack to the floor plate? Yes it adjusts some, I positioned where it is due to my fridge
Been wanting to get this rear cargo rack by AT, I'm having a hard time to see any more details about this rack. My dilemma is I have a recline kit installed on my rear seats(i have kids what can I say), and I'm not sure if this will be problem as far as fit since my rear seats goes back a few inches more than normal.... you think the adjustability would solve an issue or you think there would be no issues at all? Thanks in advance! Love your rig btw!

Reactions: Scott K

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Been wanting to get this rear cargo rack by AT, I'm having a hard time to see any more details about this rack. My dilemma is I have a recline kit installed on my rear seats(i have kids what can I say), and I'm not sure if this will be problem as far as fit since my rear seats goes back a few inches more than normal.... you think the adjustability would solve an issue or you think there would be no issues at all? Thanks in advance! Love your rig btw!
Thanks.........I did not have any issue with the rack and my rear seat when it was in there, I don't think it is a problem at all.

Also, No problems with kids, I do too but all grown up...........

Straw Hat

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

West Hills,CA
First Name
Alvin
Last Name
Castillo
Member #

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Hmmm... I did saw some nice affordablw ones at frontrunner outfitters almost like the same set up with the uper level cargo and a slider below. For some reason I haven't seen anyone carries it in this forum. Looks like its easier to install as well and little more affordable. https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/us/vehicle/?find=2017-jeep-wrangler-sport-utility-4-dr-165597
Some like frontrunner and some not......I have not used any of their stuff

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Straw Hat

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name