Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Murrieta, Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
H
Member #

do you ever have an issue with the rear spring spacers slipping and somtimes dislodging

Jostr

Rank I

Contributor III

Monroe nc
First Name
josh
Last Name
adams
do you ever have an issue with the rear spring spacers slipping and somtimes dislodging
I haven't yet but ive been thinking about tack welding them in to prevent it. Mine will only move about 3 inches before the bump stops will stop the spacers from coming all the way off.

Time4Dirt

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Murrieta, Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
H
Member #

I haven't yet but ive been thinking about tack welding them in to prevent it. Mine will only move about 3 inches before the bump stops will stop the spacers from coming all the way off.
I’ve had some issues I actually had the spring slip off of spacer. I couldn’t find anyone that made any thing different so I had someone make a new one I’m testing now . I’ve also had the bushing in one of the camber adjusters come apart probably going to go with a Autozone one of those they look better made than the fancy aluminum ones that came with the lift

Attachments

Inigma

Rank 0

Traveler I

First Name
Kris
Last Name
C
Hey, love the build and all the videos!

How’d you route the exterior wiring for the rack leds? Did you go under the roof rail forward and down under the windshield molding or did you go rearward and then in through the grommet near the top of the rear door? Ours is a 2012, but I imagine the routing would likely be similar.
Did you switch the rear leds separate from the front or just one switch for all the roof rack leds?

Thanks in advance and again, love the build.

b0wfin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Hey, love the build and all the videos!

How’d you route the exterior wiring for the rack leds? Did you go under the roof rail forward and down under the windshield molding or did you go rearward and then in through the grommet near the top of the rear door? Ours is a 2012, but I imagine the routing would likely be similar.
Did you switch the rear leds separate from the front or just one switch for all the roof rack leds?

Thanks in advance and again, love the build.
I routed the wire down the back under the rear hatch and in through the tail light wiring grommet. I have separate switches for the front and rear LEDs.

05XPeyelutt

Rank 0

Traveler I

Georgia, USA
First Name
Sonny
Last Name
Lee
OP where are you bro? Need some more ideas from you.
I really want to lift my 05 after putting on four Toyo Open Country AT3s. It looks pretty good right now, but it looks like she's squatting.
Do you have any suggestions? P.S. I do plan to swap-out the rear shocks as soon as possible.

b0wfin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

OP where are you bro? Need some more ideas from you.
I really want to lift my 05 after putting on four Toyo Open Country AT3s. It looks pretty good right now, but it looks like she's squatting.
Do you have any suggestions? P.S. I do plan to swap-out the rear shocks as soon as possible.
I am here LOL. The best way to stop a saggy rear is with air springs.

Reactions: 05XPeyelutt