Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

A friend of mine is selling his LX450, thought I would share with you guys. It is a built rig ready to go. Pricey, but it is all done up! The link below has his list of MODS.

1997 Lexus LX450
Black, Supercharged, Lifted, Low Miles
Lodi, CA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132004656616

Contact is preferred though eBay or PM for phone ##

Thanks!!

Enthusiast I

A friend of mine is selling his LX450, thought I would share with you guys. It is a built rig ready to go. Pricey, but it is all done up! The link below has his list of MODS.

1997 Lexus LX450
Black, Supercharged, Lifted, Low Miles
Lodi, CA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132004656616

Contact is preferred though eBay or PM for phone ##

Thanks!!
Great truck how much did you sell it for. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H918 using OB Talk mobile app

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

It was so clean, I almost considered swapping my 4runner for it!
Lately I have been thinking about trading my rover for a 2017 and build up a brand new LX, but it's just a lot to spend on something I'm going to use to hit the trails. I'm more apt to go with the GX, which is a very capable Prado. [emoji106]

Reactions: FrankR

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

Lately I have been thinking about trading my rover for a 2017 and build up a brand new LX, but it's just a lot to spend on something I'm going to use to hit the trails. I'm more apt to go with the GX, which is a very capable Prado. [emoji106]
The LX and GX are amazing vehicles. I agree, it's a large price tag for a trail vehicle though.

Reactions: finlayforprez

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

The LX and GX are amazing vehicles. I agree, it's a large price tag for a trail vehicle though.
Yep, but I did it back in 2013 when I special ordered my LR4 from the factory. I just love the idea of ripping off brand new bumpers and making these typical mall crawlers capable overland rigs. Haha!

Reactions: FrankR

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

I used to be the exact opposite, keeping everything stock. After getting the 4runner, I was ready to start cutting, drilling, without a care.

Reactions: finlayforprez