• HTML tutorial
rmerron

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• We are in Anchorage AK. Any members up here?
    Hello! And a very enthusiastic WELCOME to Alaska!! I live in Palmer which is about 45 minutes from Anchorage. If you like, I'd enjoy meeting over a cup a java or a beer. We can brag and tell each other a bunch of lies! :-)
    rmerron
    rmerron
    Would love to. Give me a call. 931-627-5462, Names Ralph. We all need to get together and do an Overland Bound AK Weekend camping trip run. I'm new up here so I do not know where to go, although I do have maps and will figure something out.
    AKBushDag
    AKBushDag
    Excellent! I wrote down your number. Let me know when you've got time for a meet. Since I'm not sure when you arrived and my still need some time to get settled in I'll leave that up to you. Names Dave, the Dog's Carl. My phone # 907-267-9227. Call any time!! looking forward to meeting.
    AKBushDag
    AKBushDag
    Also, another member up here, "Beyond The Pavement, # 3545, just started a conversation with me asking if I'd be interested in connecting and planning/doing some trips this summer. Of course, told him "I'm In." Suggest you connect with him as well.
    Just got my Eezi Awn tent loaded. Also 40 in Cree Led lights on rack and kick ass alarm system. Getting closer to my April departure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…