Rank 0

Contributor I

Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Than
Last Name
Man
Hello all!
So the family and I are heading out west towards Zion national Park. From Zion we will be going to Sedona Arizona and then back home to Eastern Oklahoma. I am aware of the national parks being closed but does anybody have some coordinates or trails to visit while I am near Zion? I have a 2015 JKU with an iKamper X-Cover. We are looking forward to exploring. Thanks everybody!

Attachments

Reactions: SayNoToDisco

JCBigler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chouteau, OK
Member #

I think going overlanding at this point is irresponsible.

Zion is closed, along with all the rest of the national and State parks. And setting out to go camping on public land sets a bad example for the rest of the overlanding community. Unless you have access to a private camp spot owned by friends or family that you know you won't be reported to local authorities I don't see it as a good idea.

Stay home until things are officially opened up again.

Reactions: Oranger

siznarf

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Livermore, CA
First Name
Francis
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello all!
So the family and I are heading out west towards Zion national Park. From Zion we will be going to Sedona Arizona and then back home to Eastern Oklahoma. I am aware of the national parks being closed but does anybody have some coordinates or trails to visit while I am near Zion? I have a 2015 JKU with an iKamper X-Cover. We are looking forward to exploring. Thanks everybody!
Did you end up going? Interested in some easy/moderate trails if you found any.