Rank 0

Contributor I

Johannesburg, South Africa
First Name
fabrizio
Last Name
capello
Member #

hi guys , is any one up for few days camping in a game farm , BUSH camp ? Some time end of July or beginning Aug ? About few Hrs drive from Jhb going North in to Limpopo

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

hi guys , is any one up for few days camping in a game farm , BUSH camp ? Some time end of July or beginning Aug ? About few Hrs drive from Jhb going North in to Limpopo
I'm always looking for new bush camps :) How big a group are you thinking? I have two other members also looking to do something so maybe we turn it into a meetup

Last edited:

F.C.

Rank 0

Contributor I

Johannesburg, South Africa
First Name
fabrizio
Last Name
capello
Member #

I'm always looking for new bush camps :) How big a group are you thinking? I have two other members also looking to do something so maybe we turn it into a meetup
Hi Christoff .... i was looking at MATAMBAbush camp . I have confirmation from Sue ( Owner) that they are open and they are taking booking for camping .
I think for the group we are only limited by the availability of camp site at Matamba ..... Shell we set up a provisional date to see how many PPL are confirming and then check with the bush camp for availability ?? i suggest a Wup group to speed up the process !!! From my side i am 1p x 1car for now .
If any one have a alternative Camp site i am happy to look at alternative ....

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

I know Matamba well, good choice.

I'll pop you a message just now. I'd like to create an event here on OB for it

Hi Christoff .... i was looking at MATAMBAbush camp . I have confirmation from Sue ( Owner) that they are open and they are taking booking for camping .
I think for the group we are only limited by the availability of camp site at Matamba ..... Shell we set up a provisional date to see how many PPL are confirming and then check with the bush camp for availability ?? i suggest a Wup group to speed up the process !!! From my side i am 1p x 1car for now .
If any one have a alternative Camp site i am happy to look at alternative ....