Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Hi Folks,

Looking at the map and some of the posts, it looks like there are at least a few South Africans here.

Please chime in; who's here, where are you from and since there hasn't been one yet, would you be interested in an SA meetup?

Cheers,
Christoff

Reactions: Anton

Anton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cape Town, South Africa
First Name
Anton
Last Name
Poplett
Member #

Hey howzit. I’m based in Cape Town. I’ve tried to look on the map but nothing comes up. I’ll keep playing around. Anything specific you want to get into? Anton

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Hey howzit. I’m based in Cape Town. I’ve tried to look on the map but nothing comes up. I’ll keep playing around. Anything specific you want to get into? Anton
Hey Anton, nothing specific other than seeing who else is here and if there's enough interested folk if we can't arrange a meetup

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Ok. So it doesn’t show who’s signed up and where they are so we know?
It shows on the map but I can't start a conversation with more than 50 participants (and I don't want to spam everyone :wink:) so I thought I'd post it here rather

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

I'm in JHB :wink:

I can set up a rally point and see how many folks are interested (or maybe one in CTN, one in JHB) but I wanted to check here what the interest would be 1st

Anton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cape Town, South Africa
First Name
Anton
Last Name
Poplett
Member #

Hi from Stellenbosch, new to the area and over landing. Done a fair bit of off-road work but keen on the camping aspect with the Missus.
Would also be great to meet up with the local groups and members.

Cheers guys
Great. Let’s make a time and place just to catch up at least. Which other members around want to join?