Youtube Accounts And Making Videos

• HTML tutorial

DiegoDA

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cody, WY, USA
Member #

Well, as I start getting more interested in overlanding my girl and I thought it would be a good idea to start filming and documenting our progress from the beginning. how many of you guys have youtube accounts? and do you have any tips and tricks it would be helpful.

Reactions: B Wild

B Wild

Rank VII
Supporter
Investor

Creator I

Issaquah, Washington
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Well, as I start getting more interested in overlanding my girl and I thought it would be a good idea to start filming and documenting our progress from the beginning. how many of you guys have youtube accounts? and do you have any tips and tricks it would be helpful.
Great topic! I too, would like some advice as well. On the do's & don'ts before getting started in the YouTube world!

Overlanding Downunder

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Comollatti
Member #

I depends on what you are looking at getting out of YouTube.

I personally am looking at using YouTube to show my vehicle build and passing on videos of my trips to friends. I may even look at doing a couple of reviews if I purchase something out of the norm. This does not mean you can not make it look professional.

I am not looking at making any money out of YouTube or advertising. Some of my colleagues say you should do this or that. Which I think will take the fun out of the experience of Overlanding and more time editing videos. If in time the channel becomes big enough I may reevaluate the YouTube channel, but for now it is there for fun. :smiley:

Now for the shameless plug :wink: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8lgext6XbQu3g28TcroS3w

Colin

Reactions: Luis Merlo

DiegoDA

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cody, WY, USA
Member #

I depends on what you are looking at getting out of YouTube.

I personally am looking at using YouTube to show my vehicle build and passing on videos of my trips to friends. I may even look at doing a couple of reviews if I purchase something out of the norm. This does not mean you can not make it look professional.

I am not looking at making any money out of YouTube or advertising. Some of my colleagues say you should do this or that. Which I think will take the fun out of the experience of Overlanding and more time editing videos. If in time the channel becomes big enough I may reevaluate the YouTube channel, but for now it is there for fun. :smiley:

Now for the shameless plug :wink: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8lgext6XbQu3g28TcroS3w

Colin
That's great we feel the same way. For now it's just to document everything we do and even show our mistakes and hopefully people won't make them like we did.

And don't worry I'll be sure to subscribe.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

It is nice to be able to share the trips with family and friends...and have a great memory !....I try and make a clip after every outing with the group...be it still images or actual videos....cheers