Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Wilensky
Member #

Thanks for the invite! Never been to Yosemite and I am looking forward to it. Do you guys know if there are mountain biking trails over there?

Reactions: Motomikeca

Nikosan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Peninsula/Pollock Pines
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Thanks for setting this up Mike. Excited to join you guys again. Can i bring a small off road trailer that i can leave it in our base camp? Mrs is coming

Last edited:

Motomikeca

Rank VIII
Investor

Expedition Master II

Atwater, Merced County, California, United States
First Name
Mike&Jen
Last Name
Keith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Motomikeca
Thanks for the invite Mike!

Is the trail our Power Wagons will take into the park legal? :grimacing:[/

The Sweetwater mine trail/road is outside of the park and is mainly fire roads, the rest of the rally will be paved with historic sites along the way. This rally, this time around will be more touring and sightseeing, very relaxed seat time. We will be using the HWY140 main entrance into the park. I will be planning another rally in to Yosemite later in the year once we have access and I’ve scoped the current conditions of the off-road entrance into the park, so stay tuned for that one as well.

Leirbag

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Wilensky
Member #

I’m planning on bringing my mountain bike and heading back into the park on Sunday for some riding there. Anyone else interested in riding as well?

Also, does someone have a recommendation on where to camp on Sunday night? Dispersed is preferred, but an established campground would be Ok as I’d like to stay in the park as I will likely go and ride again on Monday.

Motomikeca

Rank VIII
Investor

Expedition Master II

Atwater, Merced County, California, United States
First Name
Mike&Jen
Last Name
Keith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Motomikeca
I’m planning on bringing my mountain bike and heading back into the park on Sunday for some riding there. Anyone else interested in riding as well?

Call the park as soon as possible and see if there are any reservations available for that Sunday, they may have some openings still. If there is no luck there just Google search, I know there are a few campgrounds surrounding the park as well.