Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Thanks! I have a few buddys from Manitowoc. Cant wait to get out of IL! I beleive Mackeys is right down the road from River Road Rally Park.
I need to come check that park out. I want to see what I can really do with our Outback. I also need more Italian beef in my life. Kind of crazy to hear you know people here. Small world. I don't get down that way too much anymore. My brother used to live in Grayslake, and my parents in Zion, but they all split now.

Rob Schmidt

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lake Geneva, WI
Member #

I need to come check that park out. I want to see what I can really do with our Outback. I also need more Italian beef in my life. Kind of crazy to hear you know people here. Small world. I don't get down that way too much anymore. My brother used to live in Grayslake, and my parents in Zion, but they all split now.
Haha yea small world. Good thing they got out though, other than the chain not too much going on here. Hoping to do some Wisconsin overlanding this summer/fall

Outback Guy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Madison WI here, I mostly drive to mountain bike trails like Levis mounds and copper harbor and camp out. But I have been looking into do more trail runs.
Truck is a 1987 D110, Mostly stock except the snorkel, tires, and some custom aluminum pieces inside. I had it imported from the UK so it's rhd, 4spd and has a 2.5 td.
Cheers,
Steve
Love it!!! I hit Copper harbor to the point and High rock bay.. My goal is to get my 2013 Subaru Outback out to Keystone bay!!!!

C&B Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wisconsin
Checking in From Wisconsin Rapids!

I have an 05 Tacoma and a 18 JLU. Just getting into this whole thing and looking for off road spots has been rough! Good to see some fellow wi people on here though.

Reactions: Gonzo

Corey B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Southeast Wisconsin
Member #

Genoa City, WI.

A military HMMWV. No upgrades, since it does not need any. :) I've begun adding a shelf system in the back, but otherwise it's stock. The military uses 200 amp 24/12 volt alternators, so will have plenty of power.

Avalon, I’ve seen your rig around! I live in GC too. Just joined, #15785. White ‘03 Tacoma with stickers all over it.

Corey B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Southeast Wisconsin
Member #

Lake Geneva area here! Just joined, #15785.
‘03 Tacoma xtra-cab, 33s, ARB front w/warn 8000, sliders and new rear bumper are in for paint, ARE cap (needs work), Pinsu cab rack on the way, Hella lights, and a lot of stickers (figure they’ll help hold it together).
Hope to see you all out there!

Reactions: Outback Guy

Outback Guy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Madison WI here, I mostly drive to mountain bike trails like Levis mounds and copper harbor and camp out. But I have been looking into do more trail runs.
Truck is a 1987 D110, Mostly stock except the snorkel, tires, and some custom aluminum pieces inside. I had it imported from the UK so it's rhd, 4spd and has a 2.5 td.
Cheers,
Steve
Copper Harbor High Rock Bay is amazing!!!!

Reactions: GPG3

Enthusiast III

Germantown, WI, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Owens
Member #

New guy in Germantown/Milwaukee. Currently driving a pampered '11 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman. Having just discovered the overlanding phenomenon, the truck and I have been having discussions, and it tells me it needs more adventure in its life. Get a level on it to start with and see where life takes it. It's currently wearing 33s. I think it'd look mighty fine with some classy accessories and some 35s.

My other adventure vehicle is a '93 Maule MX-7-180A.

Reactions: MadCityDriver

Rob Schmidt

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lake Geneva, WI
Member #

Lake Geneva area here! Just joined, #15785.
‘03 Tacoma xtra-cab, 33s, ARB front w/warn 8000, sliders and new rear bumper are in for paint, ARE cap (needs work), Pinsu cab rack on the way, Hella lights, and a lot of stickers (figure they’ll help hold it together).
Hope to see you all out there!
I'm right down the road in Lake Geneva, looks like there is a small little following in the area.

Reactions: Corey B

TuxStorm

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kenosha, WI
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9RCR
Another Kenosha member here. But also new to the overlanding concept, and here to learn.

D

Deleted member 21788

La Crosse, WI

Stock Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited....waiting patiently for the diesel JL Rubicon to come on the market.

Looking for trail running opportunities in our area, they're amazingly tough to find in the Coulee Region.

Bookiebob

Rank 0

Contributor I

Racine, Wisconsin

Had a 2015 Tacoma and drove it anywhere IMG_7991.JPG

2 years later traded it on my new 4 wheel drive Tacoma!

2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
All stock(new Revo 2’s AT tires ,
IMG_6826.JPGbed lights,tonneau cover

IMG_1999.JPG
Back to the salt flats

55,000 miles in 2 years . Drove to Seattle and back exploring Utah, Nevada,California,Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana, and Wyoming IMG_1784.JPGIMG_2012.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG

Met some Toyota people and did a 2 hour convoy to a brewery
New Glarus Brewing company
New Glarus,Wisconsin
IMG_3060.JPG