Wisconsin members, check in...

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Gonzo

Rank I

Contributor I

Fremont, WI, USA
First Name
Gonzo
Last Name
Randall
Member #

Fremont wi here. (45 min west of Appleton) got a couple different rigs. My 78 trailduster which I don’t use as much anymore because the old girl is thirsty! Lol but am just getting my 90 Cherokee back on road. Hopefully be taking that up to the UP here in the fall a few times before snow flys.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanMetiv

Gonzo

Rank I

Contributor I

Fremont, WI, USA
First Name
Gonzo
Last Name
Randall
Member #

Cornell, WI here. (Hour north of Eau Claire)

2014 Toyota Fj. As of now just snorkel, scuba mod, then a bigger list of just small accessory’s. Hoping for a 3inch lift and tires come spring time if everything works out right. Also Built a mini truck before. Still haven’t finished it. Lol. One day tho for that...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
My folks are from Cornell. Still have family living there. Love the Rig I want a FJ bad.

Reactions: GPG3

Dave1014

Rank I

Contributor I

Trempealeau, WI, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Graupmann
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD9HMA
La Crosse, WI

Stock Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited....waiting patiently for the diesel JL Rubicon to come on the market.

Looking for trail running opportunities in our area, they're amazingly tough to find in the Coulee Region.
I may be doing the trans wisconsin adventure trail from BRF north this weekend

Big_blue

Rank I

Member I

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
JOSHUA
Last Name
Delgadillo
Member #

Bay view, WI
Stationed at US coast guard sector lake Michigan till next Dec hoping to do some camping and meet some new people have a 14 f150 with a 6 inch lift and just put on a bed rack with a FREESPIRIT tent with the accessories or an axe gas tank maxtrax and shovel and now building drawers and a sliders for the bed of the truck
Hoping to put on a front number and winch next but we will see what the camping vs trails need first if anyone has Instagram I'll follow you
@big_blueford

Artenen

Rank II

Member I

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Harden
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD9NOB
Kiel WI KD9NOB usually on the WeComm repeaters daily. Trail Ambassador is if you want to wheel, let's go! :)

SE WI Overlanding Tour and Crawling Trails lvl 1-5 2019-09-15.jpg
That me guiding on Boulder Pass Rock Crawl in Valders, WI.

Reactions: Ripley1046

Artenen

Rank II

Member I

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Harden
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD9NOB
Welcome! I’m in Manitowoc, just joined rl4wd recently. Haven’t made an event yet, but hope to soon.
Sweet! And ya, you don't have to wait for an event if you don't want. Being we're like 20 minutes away... give me a ring and let's go ride haha.

Reactions: Ripley1046