Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
I only live about an hour away and would love to do something like this with you guys! Bummer I have to work this Saturday but I want to try to make it to the next one!
Look forward to seeing you next time!

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
I work until 7:30 am and go to sleep right after. If my eyes happen to pop open in enough time to make this, I’ll jump in the rig and head up.

Reactions: Kevinista

Kevinista

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
I got it! One question though i do not have a cb or ham radio since I’m still new to all this. Is this a requirement or will i be ok?
No required but helpful. As stated this is an easy run so there might not be anything to radio to drivers except turns etc.

Adamw1212

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wohn
Member #

After the snow we got last night I’m excited to get out tomorrow and meet everyone. First trip out so hope i don’t hold anyone up but ready to learn some things and hit some trails

Kevinista

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
After the snow we got last night I’m excited to get out tomorrow and meet everyone. First trip out so hope i don’t hold anyone up but ready to learn some things and hit some trails
I'm excited too but looks like most of the snow already melted but hopefully we'll hit a few patches!

MrKAO

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Galena, OH, USA
Member #

Thanks for the invite unfortunately or fortunately.... we finally have snow !!!! and i teach adaptive skiing on Saturdays while Snow Trails is open! But would like to be included in future invites!! thanks

Adamw1212

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wohn
Member #

Had a great first outing yesterday! Let me know when there are more events coming up