Launch Member

Steward I

California, United States
First Name
Don
Last Name
4X3Lander
Member #

Just a heads-up for you Bay Area folk, the next San Jose meet will be, Saturday, November 10, at Santa Clara Valley Brewing (https://www.scvbrewing.com). We can start gathering in the parking lot at 11:30AM, tap room opens at noon. I’m in Wyoming right now and running on mobile but I’ll set up a rally point when I get back next week.
Thanks for that info. I will definitely join this :)

Reactions: ScorpioVI

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Your the guy on military right ??
Military? Nope. My vision kept me out when I tried back in the early nineties. I was a merchant marine. In which I did work hand in hand with many enlisted servicemen and women.

[edit] Military East!!!! Nope, that’s Phil. He is one of the masterminds behind the Vagabond Outdoors company. They make the badass shell that resides on the bed of my truck. I reside up in the Southampton hills.

Reactions: brsweet88

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
That looks like a beauty! At this moment I can only afford something around $8-15k if you guys see any post in California with FJ80 or a 4x4 4Runner with less than 150k miles, please let me know :)

Thanks!
I may be selling mine near December/Jan time. 3rd gen 4runner. Pics on my account @Cam_Cam_Tech. But not under 150k haha