Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

This is Bernie…we rescued him towards the end of the pandemic lockdown…he is a great travel buddy as long as the weather isn’t too cold…this was taken on the beach near Sleeping Bear Dunes in MI…what a majestic beast!…he is a “Pucker”…half Pug, half Cocker Spaniel….

Attachments

Last edited:

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
So far so good. She is defecting and eating. but she had damage to her pancreas was damaged so we now wait and see if it will recover.
Cara is doing well. It looks like everything was put back in place and she is acting like a puppy. Here she is in her Christmas scarf. We are so happy to have her in our lives.

Attachments

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Cara is doing well. It looks like everything was put back in place and she is acting like a puppy. Here she is in her Christmas scarf. We are so happy to have her in our lives.
1678294141166.jpeg
Cara is still doing well. Here she is with my son last weekend in Thurmon NC last weekend.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

Sam is my unexpected trail buddy. A young man who works for me adopted him. A week later, he tells me he can't keep him. I took him to my house. A week later. We went camping!44835.jpeg

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Sam is my unexpected trail buddy. A young man who works for me adopted him. A week later, he tells me he can't keep him. I took him to my house. A week later. We went camping!View attachment 256406
That pretty much follows the pattern the overland hound and I took.

77F8A70D-8760-4490-A234-CC633CA47402.jpeg6E20E7D5-0BC3-4F9E-B9E9-BB3E352AB0B8.jpeg297B3EF6-C571-4D3D-B8E5-2782130FBA47.jpegE0A763A4-9E82-4C0F-B05D-03B7718A42F6.jpeg

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
the wife was always my "trail buddy" and we go everywhere together while the pooch, (Allie) would sit out some trips depending on duration and type of trip. a while back, allie protected the wife by chasing a gator into the water and then went in after it. more recently, allie went after multiple larger animals protecting the wife, thus cementing her spot as a permanent travel partner as i was informed that allie will no longer be staying at home during any more of our trips...

well played, allie :grinning:

IMG_0957.JPGIMG_0964 (3).JPGIMG_2692.JPG