Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
In addition to the wife and kids, we have an R.O.U.S. named Chencha and a rat named Tito. They love nothing more to be out on the trails. for the curious, they are both Xoloitzcuintli mix
20191201_104713.jpg
317356402_519780163196088_5671012580331074672_n.jpg

Rock-and-Trail

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Briggs
Member #

Here’s my trail buddies. The wife and bear. Bear thinks he owns the Jeep!
Nala is a very good girl EXCEPT when she is guarding the Jeep. If she's in the Jeep, even my friends can't walk to the window without her getting aggressive. It's embarrassing, but for whatever reason the Jeep is HER space and she refuses to allow anyone to come near.

I've never worried about it very much, because she spends a lot of time sitting in her seat and guarding the Jeep, while I go shopping in stores or hang out with my trail buddies. I know that absolutely no one will mess with the Jeep (even with the top down) if she is in it.

Attachments

Kona Rig

Rank III

Explorer I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Pon
Last Name
Charuratna
Member #

My trail buddy is Ripley (think Sigourney Weaver and Aliens). She goes with me on all my trips and prevents me from getting a RTT because I’m not about to lift her up there. On future trips her sister, Nugget will accompanying her.

Attachments

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
IMG_7508.jpeg
My trail buddy is very sick and may not make it but Cara is our 6 year old Pembroke Corgi. She came out of Surgery last night and is still is. Critical . She had a Diaphragmatic Hernia and she is such a tough little one we did not know about until Tuesday. It was very bad so all Rig money is going to her care. The wife is wreaked right now.

1670600258309.jpeg

Kona Rig

Rank III

Explorer I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Pon
Last Name
Charuratna
Member #

View attachment 246489
My trail buddy is very sick and may not make it but Cara is our 6 year old Pembroke Corgi. She came out of Surgery last night and is still is. Critical . She had a Diaphragmatic Hernia and she is such a tough little one we did not know about until Tuesday. It was very bad so all Rig money is going to her care. The wife is wreaked right now.

View attachment 246490
get better little girl!

Reactions: NCFireGuy