Launch Member

Pathfinder II

McLean, VA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Chen
Member #

Here’s another thread with lots of love to share.

Yes, but that one is specifically for "hounds", "Trail Buddies" can be wives, husbands, whatever...

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
my wife is definitely my "trail buddy". we do just about everything together including a 22 hr straight drive from new orleans to phoenix where we talked to each other the entire time and never even turned on the radio. here she is at big bend as my spotter on a weird trail...
she also eats SPAM and will eat cold beans right out of the can and not bitch at me because i forgot propane for the stove. cant get any better than that! :grinning:

Attachments

Last edited:

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
my wife is definitely my "trail buddy". we do just about everything together including a 22 hr straight drive from new orleans to phoenix where we talked to each other the entire time and never even turned on the radio. here she is at big bend as my spotter on a weird trail...
she also eats SPAM and will eat cold beans right out of the can and not bitch at me because i forgot propane for the stove. cant get any better than that! :grinning:
She’s definitely a great travel partner.

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
My wife and our son are my two trail buddies. Our Husky is starting to get trained for leash and travel now. She's been a great girl to Colin, but she needs some formal training for leash and behavior issues around others, mainly jumping up for kisses..ha ha. But she is such a great dog. Once we get her fixed up with her training she's going to be a great companion for us out on the move!