Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Rescue, California, USA
First Name
Jaimy
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

Didn't know primus made a stove like that. I love my camp chef combo stove. The griddle is awesome to haveView attachment 138573
Mine is actually a grill with a (dirty) copper mat on it. I'd like to get the griddle attachment! Camp Chef makes good stoves! I have their version of the Jetboil and love it!

Reactions: EXPO_D1

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Those look like imitation 9" ARB Intensity lights. You can get them on amazon for like 90-120 a set of two. If they are real intensity lights they're like 785 each or something insane like that. I had ran them for a while, the fakies are good quality.
You are right, the ARB lights are $740.13 outrageously priced. Who the hell can afford to throw away that much money on a light. In all fairness ARB does sale a pair of driving lights in black for $319.00 a pair, still too pricy for me. I did find some decent 9" lights on amazon for $91 or red rimmed for $108 that are suitable for now.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I wouldn't worry too much what others think, I own a D4 & have no decals for a reason as its my choice.

You may come across the odd hard core landy owner who may ask or frown a bit however I certainly would let it spoil your day just because of a piece of wording signage.
ONE LIFE LIVE IT , ABOVE AND BEYOUND

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Revisiting your post, I'm drooling, you have all the necessary goodies and neat as a pen as they say. I'm on my way to getting there but "oh so far away" presently.

Could you post some more pic's of your interior. Do you have solar or secondary battery source ? Give us all the info you can on equipment and mod's you have made. Something about white Disco's that turn me on even though I like my mellow Gold one that no one can tell what color it is.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Didn't know primus made a stove like that. I love my camp chef combo stove. The griddle is awesome to haveView attachment 138573
If I ever get a nice stove I think I would get one like this. I think the grill is better for cooking a lot of things and yet you have a burner too. Nice

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Your looking good Al. Picture is kind of dark and I'd like to see and hear more about your rig when you have time.
What are your mod's if any, I doubt you are totally stock ! my mod's are minor but significant and I'm still working to make it as good as I want it to be. I should be posting something soon.

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

Your looking good Al. Picture is kind of dark and I'd like to see and hear more about your rig when you have time.
What are your mod's if any, I doubt you are totally stock ! my mod's are minor but significant and I'm still working to make it as good as I want it to be. I should be posting something soon.
Nothing fancy, just suspension, tires and wheels.

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Nothing fancy, just suspension, tires and wheels.
Do you have after market rear bumper too ? On suspension, did you just go HD or did you add lift as well ? What size tires are you on ? Did you add longer shocks ? Have you added greeseable u-joints to your drive shaft's ? Have you added lockers or are you running stock (I think it's adequate) ? Did you change your diff gearing ? Is the roof rack noisy when driving at speed ? How does it handle at speed with the RTT on top ? It looks great, maybe i'll run in to you on the trail somewhere. Will you be going to the PNW rally in June ? Happy Trails ! Jim

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

Do you have after market rear bumper too ? On suspension, did you just go HD or did you add lift as well ? What size tires are you on ? Did you add longer shocks ? Have you added greeseable u-joints to your drive shaft's ? Have you added lockers or are you running stock (I think it's adequate) ? Did you change your diff gearing ? Is the roof rack noisy when driving at speed ? How does it handle at speed with the RTT on top ? It looks great, maybe i'll run in to you on the trail somewhere. Will you be going to the PNW rally in June ? Happy Trails ! Jim
ARB FRONT Bumper. Some Rear metal bumper, been awhile.

Fox 2" shocks with OME 1.5 springs and 1" spacer.

Shaft still stock but I need to replace it ASAP before I go to another trip and not bust my trans case.

I'm stock, I'll add the CDL soon but so far it's been good but I'll also don't take crazy chances, I love sight seeing more than trying to crawl crazy places. #2 goal is to be out there but #1 rule is to get home safe.

With my RTT, it handles fine, heavy during up hill but the truck is also heavy even without it lol. No not noisy... I wish not to use it anymore, going smaller and setting up drawer system where I can sleep inside. My RTT is made for 4 person when I take my family...

I work for myself so I don't really get to plan a month ahead, I usually decide to go on trip within days of notice but I hope to go.