Nybro, Kalmar, Sweden
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Service Branch
Services
Here is another Land Rover, my 1980 Series 3 88" with a 300tdi powering it. For 2 people we have it kitted out so that we never go without but not carrying unnecessary stuff. Several trips into northern Sweden are already planned for this summer plus our yearly trip to Norway.

Screenshot_20190522-203449.jpg

Traveler I

Here is another Land Rover, my 1980 Series 3 88" with a 300tdi powering it. For 2 people we have it kitted out so that we never go without but not carrying unnecessary stuff. Several trips into northern Sweden are already planned for this summer plus our yearly trip to Norway.

View attachment 99428
I was just about to follow you on Instagram.
But then realised i already am [emoji4]
Hope you're getting that engine sorted mate

Reactions: Todd Jackson

Todd Jackson

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Nybro, Kalmar, Sweden
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Service Branch
Services
I was just about to follow you on Instagram.
But then realised i already am [emoji4]
Hope you're getting that engine sorted mate
Waiting for parts Daniel,
but in the mean time I have plenty of things to keep me occupied on the head. :grinning::grinning:
Fingers crossed the landy will be running within 14 days. I'll post pictures of that day.
Thanks for following.

rickmolloy

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Redmond, WA 98052, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Molloy
Member #

Here is my Land Rover - an 89 110.. I’m the 3rd owner and use it as my daily driver and for weekend gallivanting, the first owner drove it from UK to South Africa before it was imported.

It’s had a bunch of work done on it and has about 10k now on the engine, transmission, turbo. It’s clunky and loud - but has been good for me and I couldn’t be happier with it...
IMG_1248.JPG