Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I go every year to torment my self. Went jap my self use my trucks for work and lads hate driving landys on motoways so went navaras and isuzus , trany vans , but need a landy in my life

DuvalRover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jacksonville , Florida
Member #

Nice rangey How you finding the rtt
I’m really liking it so far, tent has only been on 1
Month, and just got the awning on last weekend. So quick and easy to set up and very comfortable with plenty of space for 2. Was quite a bit of coin to drop at one time but I have no regrets at this point. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Some great discos on here. All the mods look great am currently working at the landrover plant and can not see the new models being as adaptable as the discos 1 ,2 ,3 , 4 , Think you lads are classic owners even though they are not if you get my drift

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Some great discos on here. All the mods look great am currently working at the landrover plant and can not see the new models being as adaptable as the discos 1 ,2 ,3 , 4 , Think you lads are classic owners even though they are not if you get my drift
that makes me a sad panda.

Hopefully the defender replacement will be better than the new Disco, but with that douche waffle McGovern cranking out various sized ford explorers... I have my doubts.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
that makes me a sad panda.

Hopefully the defender replacement will be better than the new Disco, but with that douche waffle McGovern cranking out various sized ford explorers... I have my doubts.
Well you need to watch the vid on you tube , the two guys from landrover dicusing the replacement. Reading beetween the lines the 100 has been dumped

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

The 100 was dumped years ago - that was no more than a concept. Never got off the ground, so to speak.
The replacement Defender has been undergoing testing for ... well, let's just say a "while" .... and it's nothing like the 100.
It's very capable and almost recognisable.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

The 100 was dumped years ago - that was no more than a concept. Never got off the ground, so to speak.
The replacement Defender has been undergoing testing for ... well, let's just say a "while" .... and it's nothing like the 100.
It's very capable and almost recognisable.
I know that LR is packed full of people who actually know what a LR should look like... and I have hopes for the defender if they can get past the douche waffle McGovern. Maybe someone can distract him with kitchens in range rovers for awhile during defender development.

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

I know that LR is packed full of people who actually know what a LR should look like... and I have hopes for the defender if they can get past the douche waffle McGovern. Maybe someone can distract him with kitchens in range rovers for awhile during defender development.
Fear not. Latest photos of Defender development vehicles are doing their job - confusing everyone. It looks like a shortened Range Rover, but that's just a body on the new 90 floor pan being tested out on the roads.
The real "new" Defender actually looks almost like a modern Defender ......... surprise, surprise.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
It's very capable and almost recognisable.[/QUOTE have i got the number wrong what did they have on display in germany two months ago , oh and they have a. Security ridden building on site here better shut up or ill get red carded next week. As for it looking like a defender The station wagon may be :wink:
K