Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

The number 100 is still in use, but the vehicle is completely different.

Red card ??:smilingimp::smilingimp: ................ bring it on ...........

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

:fearscream:Wait till you see the epuke up grade
Got to say, the designers have lost the plot over the last few years. They're all starting to look too much like each other ............ oh wait, didn't BL start that trend .....
And as for the 4rse end of the Disco ........ well....... not just from the rear either ...
Disco Sport ------- another re-incarnation of the Freelander, at least in looks.
Velar = a growed up Evoke

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Tell you what though its like Ms lab theres camode up vehicles Strange lenths and widths there very clever at disguise

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Got to say, the designers have lost the plot over the last few years. They're all starting to look too much like each other ............ oh wait, didn't BL start that trend .....
And as for the 4rse end of the Disco ........ well....... not just from the rear either ...
Disco Sport ------- another re-incarnation of the Freelander, at least in looks.
Velar = a growed up Evoke
To be honest i talk to lads who are over from sol and they smile every time i ask about the replacement ,

Just curious to see how many people own/use a Land Rover ...no matter what type?

I'm curious to see how far you can go with a Discovery 3 or 4 :-) in terms of kitting them out...this is about as far as i have got :-0View attachment 34485
I own a LR4 2011, I utilise it for work in northern Alberta...mostly back country gravel and mud/dirt roads. I also have a RR SCS 2014 back home in southern Alberta for pleasure.

Aaron Boyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Carlisle, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Boyer
Member #

Got these two old girls, the 90 is what I'm planning to use on the longer trips, while the D1 is mainly for green laning or pay and plays, however was also considering using the D1 for overland instead but not 100% sure yet!
Thing is with landrovers, you end up getting attached to them, find that if you keep them well maintained they will keep on going20181110_153559.jpeg20180714_143432.jpeg

2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE LUX with HD and RSE packs.
• 18" Compomotive PD 1880 wheels (5)
• Goodyear Silent Armor 265/65R18 (KO2's are next tire choice)
• Blizzak DM-V2 Snow Tires 255/55R19 (During winter on stock wheels)
• Voyager Low Profile Full Roof Rack
• PolyMax Chicken coop flooring from farmtek
• (EO)2 mounts for Pelican 1730 Transport cases.
• Front Runner Jerry can mounts (2)
• Dual OP7 Dual Rear Rack 18watt Lights with OPT7 wireless remote relay/dimmer.
• Voyager Rear Access Ladder
• Tactical 4x4 Rock Sliders with step (spray metalized aluminum then satin black texture powder coated.)
• Tactical 4x4 Dual swing out rear bumper with side steps, dual jerry swing out, spare tire swing out. (Also metalized and powder coated)
• Tactical 4x4 Gas Tank Skid plate. (metalized and powder coated)
• Tactical 4x4 Transfer case skid plate. (metalized and powder coated)
• GAP Diagnostics Bluetooth IID Tool
• RAM 12.9" Ipad mount with ipad and dual gps160 bluetooth GPS, verizon Mifi for internet.
• Powerful UK Full Interior LED upgrade kit (RIP retinas)
• Traxide Dual Battery Kit D3-BS (Start battery isolator and aux battery protection isolator)
• National Luna Dual Battery Monitor
• ARB 52qt fridge freezer with transit bag and tie down straps (2nd row middle seat removed, installed with strap brackets in the seat mount bolts)
• LED Lighting, single row LED Front bar 37" 108watt (cheap cree bar)
• Right Channel Radios cobra 75 CB Radio, firestick antenna
• Steel wavian Jerry Cans (non-CARB), Front runner water jerry with spout, Skilcraft water jerry (like scepters) from buylci.com
• Viair 450PA Compressor, mounted under front third row seat, air line run in passenger side panel, access line in cargo cubby.
• Locking Wheel lug nuts VPLWW0093
• Load Space protector, full oem rubber mats
• OEM Cargo Barrier cage w/ fire extinguisher and med kit mounts
• Headlight protection film from Lamin-X
• ARB Summit Front Bull Bar 3432220 (and fog lights, etc)
• Warn Zeon Platinum 10-s
• ARB 9.5" Intensity lights
• Rear Tail light gaurds (VPLAP0009)

Soon...
• solar setup ( Victron BlueSolar 75/15 MPPT controller, w/ bluetooth dongle, 100 watt renogy panel)
Looks fantastic

Reactions: JaimyMac630