First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Can’t go wrong with spam
Not at all.....last trip out, cubed a couple slices of SPAM, then fried it up on my skottle with some soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and threw it in with some bean-less chili.....was amazing! It was also bacon flavored SPAM.

Reactions: OutOfStep

OutOfStep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

Not at all.....last trip out, cubed a couple slices of SPAM, then fried it up on my skottle with some soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and threw it in with some bean-less chili.....was amazing! It was also bacon flavored SPAM.
Dang that sounds good! I gotta try that sometimes. We had fried spam with scrambled eggs on Hawaiian bread sandwich for breakfast on my last trip

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Dang that sounds good! I gotta try that sometimes. We had fried spam with scrambled eggs on Hawaiian bread sandwich for breakfast on my last trip
Now THAT sounds freaking amazing.

It was yummy, especially with a little Chipoltle Chalula sauce mixed in. Kept me nice and warm as the temp dipped that night!

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Definitely one of my favorites....
Haven't had that one yet, but have done the smoked flavored one, the chorizo flavored one, the Tobasco flavored one and the bacon flavored one, aside from the original

Reactions: OutOfStep

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Bacon, SPAM & beer....makes any meal great, especially when cooking outdoors.

Reactions: SubeeBen

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I was under the misconspetion that spam was a british thing , Carnt get links up
Monty pythons. Spam sketch. Spam spam wonderfull spam

Reactions: darjo242

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

It was "British" because, during WWII, the German U-Boats were cutting off all their food shipments. At the same time, we were sending over thousands of military personnel. We shipped massive amounts of SPAM over there to help keep everyone fed.

-jim lee

OutOfStep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

It was "British" because, during WWII, the German U-Boats were cutting off all their food shipments. At the same time, we were sending over thousands of military personnel. We shipped massive amounts of SPAM over there to help keep everyone fed.

-jim lee
Interesting