Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hello from London, but i am travelling all over UK with my trusty Pegasus......
Welcome to the group. Nik @professorpool is your nearest rep and he organised trips throughout the year and will hopefully see him on our NY500 trip. He also has an expedition trailer.
Keep an eye on the rally points and if you are Facebook join our west Europe page.
I’m happy to say the last year has seen a big increase in trips and members getting together so hopefully we will get to see you in a meet soon.
If I can help you with your membership or anything else for that matter give me a shout. As regional director I’m here to help and support you

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
London based although planning another family visit to SW Scotland.
As above Nik @professorpool is your local rep and he organises trips throughout the year, many around Salisbury Plains and further afield s0o reach out to him to join in.
When you come to Scotland let us all know so we can welcome you and meet up if you like. We have a lot of active members up here who will make you feel welcome.
I'm the current Regional Director and I'm here to help you get the most out of your membership so please get involved and join in both online and on the road.