Portishead, UK
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Holloway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Live Wire (CB radio)
Just joined! Anyone else managed to get the OB talk app working? Also when is OB#1 app out?

2010BlackDefender

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

London, UK
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Talbot
Member #

Just joined, down south, London. 2010 Defender 90... built for overlanding / off-roading, not a Chelsea tractor, although it does have some creature comforts... lifted 2” running Toyo MT’s 33’s, Ashcroft atb’s f/c/r, drIveline totally rebuilt with Ashcroft gear.

Hoping to get out again after lockdown

Megageoff

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Portishead, UK
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Holloway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Live Wire (CB radio)
No joy whatsoever here. Will give up trying until its properly online.
Yes but I keep getting told “in the next few days” but it doesn’t happen! And when is the new OB#1 app or whatever it’s called supposed to be out? Come on OB information is key!

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Yes but I keep getting told “in the next few days” but it doesn’t happen! And when is the new OB#1 app or whatever it’s called supposed to be out? Come on OB information is key!
I have no idea. To tell the truth i thought they were the same thing. Im pretty happy with the website so will wait and see what the rest is like when they finally arrive.

Reactions: Megageoff

caspoint220

local Expert, West Europe
Launch Member

Steward I

Biblical Garden, Elgin, Scotland IV30 1HU, United Kingdom
First Name
Steve
Last Name
W
Member #

Welcome guys! So the OB chat app is no longer in use, as it will be replaced in time by OB1. The OB1 is in the BETA stage, you can download it to test it out, somewhere on the forums is a thread about it. OB official chat wont be live until that happens. But we do have the FB group, FB messenger chat and WhatsApp groups.

Apologies if this is old news, i am just catching up with this thread. If you would like to join the chats just mention it on the FB page and you can be added.

Megageoff

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Portishead, UK
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Holloway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Live Wire (CB radio)
Hi, thanks for the information, I have tried to beta test but it tells me that beta is full!? I guess we will have to wait until the app is released I will keep my eyes open for the big announcement.
many thanks
Geoff.

Reactions: paramatt

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
Hi, thanks for the information, I have tried to beta test but it tells me that beta is full!? I guess we will have to wait until the app is released I will keep my eyes open for the big announcement.
many thanks
Geoff.
Not much to the app right now just forum access but future updates sound exciting so they might request more testers in the future, think it's worth keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: Megageoff