Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
First Name
Nina
Last Name
Stankiewicz
Member #

We can only hope the idiots will do as they are told and not stuff it again for the rest of us.
Based on what I’m seeing so far there are still covidiots thinking they’re bulletproof and not complying. I wish it was legal to smack some people with a stick. A big one. Repeatedly.

On other note... How about we all get together for a drive after all of this is over?

Loanrangie

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Melboure,Victoria, Australia
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Robertshaw
Based on what I’m seeing so far there are still covidiots thinking they’re bulletproof and not complying. I wish it was legal to smack some people with a stick. A big one. Repeatedly.

On other note... How about we all get together for a drive after all of this is over?
I'd vote for that, i'm always up for a drive.

Contributor I

Rockhampton QLD, Australia
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Macca
Member #

I'm only new here, but I'd be keen.

Kfrench

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

First Name
Kieran
Last Name
French
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
FL1CK
We can only hope the idiots will do as they are told and not stuff it again for the rest of us.

Would love to do a rally/ overland meet up for VIC if anyone is interested?

Just a day trip to somewhere everyone can go to and just all meet up and have a chat

Hulder

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Nina
Last Name
Stankiewicz
Member #

Would love to do a rally/ overland meet up for VIC if anyone is interested?

Just a day trip to somewhere everyone can go to and just all meet up and have a chat
I’ll hold off for now since the cases are still high and we have a tiny pickle that cannot get vaccinated yet.
But how about just a nice convoy drive through eg. West and East Falls Road in Tallarook State Forrest and BBQ/coffee at Trawool Reservoir Camp?

Reactions: Loanrangie

Loanrangie

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Melboure,Victoria, Australia
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Robertshaw
I’ll hold off for now since the cases are still high and we have a tiny pickle that cannot get vaccinated yet.
But how about just a nice convoy drive through eg. West and East Falls Road in Tallarook State Forrest and BBQ/coffee at Trawool Reservoir Camp?

That sounds great, just before xmas i organsied a day trip out thru Marysville,Cambarville , thru the forest to Rubicon stopping in Marysville at the bakery for a pie and coffee.

Reactions: Hulder

Hulder

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Nina
Last Name
Stankiewicz
Member #

That sounds great, just before xmas i organsied a day trip out thru Marysville,Cambarville , thru the forest to Rubicon stopping in Marysville at the bakery for a pie and coffee.
That sounds awesome! We definitely need to put up some rally’s once all of this is done.

Kfrench

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

First Name
Kieran
Last Name
French
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
FL1CK