Where do I start?

• HTML tutorial

witchdoctor11

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kodak TN
Member #

Picked up a 2013 Nissan Frontier, signed up for this forum, and now I'm ready for some ideas for where to start!

Thinking I'm going to get a camper shell and a bed air mattress to start with. Build from there.

I enjoy hiking and camping, I don't have much experience off-roading but I know enough to get started.

I'm in east Tennessee, so plenty of access to trails and places to travel too.

Also if anyone is from or near Knoxville, got any suggestion on where I can but gear and parts locally? or a nice garage to help with the work on the truck?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinker and Levidale

tbisaacs

Rank III

Advocate I

Renton, WA
Member #

Picked up a 2013 Nissan Frontier, signed up for this forum, and now I'm ready for some ideas for where to start!

Thinking I'm going to get a camper shell and a bed air mattress to start with. Build from there.

I enjoy hiking and camping, I don't have much experience off-roading but I know enough to get started.

I'm in east Tennessee, so plenty of access to trails and places to travel too.

Also if anyone is from or near Knoxville, got any suggestion on where I can but gear and parts locally? or a nice garage to help with the work on the truck?
Start by using it in stock form. Don't make the mistake of acquiring gear before you really need it.

You'll learn a lot quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk