Gulf Coast AL
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Tierney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9EJB
Nowhere since the number I reserved was given to someone else. I don't need no stinking badge to go overlanding.....

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

After receiving mine today, I think it will be "installed" inside the console or glove box. I'm not sticking it on my vehicle exterior or interior.

Checker

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Layton, UT, USA
Member #

I havnt got my badge yet but I was playing around with the idea of mounting it to the front grille Euro style. I have a couple other badges that I need to mount and this would look nice.

4X3Lander

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

California, United States
First Name
Don
Last Name
4X3Lander
Member #

I havnt got my badge yet but I was playing around with the idea of mounting it to the front grille Euro style. I have a couple other badges that I need to mount and this would look nice.
Post a picture when you do as I would be interested in seeing how it turns out.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Nowhere since the number I reserved was given to someone else. I don't need no stinking badge to go overlanding.....
I wasn't aware you could pick your member number for your badge? I thought it was just given in order of the next member to join. What happened?

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Never knew something so small would be such an issue. Do I do the side panel by the trail emblem or on the rear door under the window?? Decisions, decisions! Plus how do they hold up in the heat of Nevada??
I vote by the trail emblem. Seems to be a perfect fit. They hold up just like that trail rated badge does. I don't think either are coming off!

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

20190216_125017.jpg I installed mine under the right taillight. Unfortunately nothing on the Jeep is 100% flat, but that location is not too bad. I like how it is in line with the taillight, and the lower hinge.

Reactions: Suzuki14258

Bucket_Head_57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
Michael blew through last night and left us a beautiful sunny morning so i took advantage of it and put my emblem on! looks great and I'm looking forward to making my silverado an Overlanding rig View attachment 72115View attachment 72116
Thanks for posting!!!! I've been racking my brain on where to my emblem [emoji16]

Reactions: denw

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #