Where are all my Colorado members?

• HTML tutorial

MrHentoni

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Littleton, CO, USA
Member #

Hey Guys, I'm out in Littleton. Frequently down in Castle Rock, and I work up in Northglenn. Love getting out to the Idaho Springs area for wheeling and camping year round. Where are you guys all from and would anyone want to meet up and compare rigs at some point?

Reactions: ColoradoPacific

Nathan Gilmer

Rank II

Advocate II

Northglenn Co.
Member #

I am from Northglenn and wheel up past Boulder and down by Idaho Springs quite a bit. A meet up or camping trip this summer would be awesome! Mammoth Gulch is one of my favorite trails in the area.

Reactions: OBNate303

bee_CO

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

First Name
Bee
Last Name
Bee
Hey guys, I live near Golden, work in Commerce City. Definitely down to go on a camping trip, or just meet up to kick it and talk trucks one day.

jerdog53

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Mobile Alabama
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Moran
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0ZDX
Hi All!
I'm in Englewood, think Centennial. I'm apart of the Rocky Mountain Overland group and we have meet and greets on the second Tuesday of every month at Odyssey Beerwerks in Arvada. Why not stop in and say hello.

juanpablothethird

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New poster checking in for the first time. I'm located in Boulder, and am looking forward to meeting some of you folks in the future.

Lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wyldwood, TX
Member #

Hey y'all! I'm visiting Littleton until Saturday morning (May 28) at which point I'll be heading out on the Rimrocker trail on my way to T.a.CO Rock Therapy in Moab with a bunch of guys from Tacomaworld. I put together a little meet and greet for Thusday night May 26th. If any of you would like to come out, just look for the Giant Blue Porcupine (Tacoma Access Cab Mobile Antenna Farm).

What: A Gathering of Tacomaworld Truck Owners (And Folks from OverlandBound)
Where: Parry's Pizza Highlands Ranch (9567 S University Blvd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126)
When: Thursday Night May 26, 6:30pm

My Truck looks like this:

And I look like this:

Reactions: Steve
T

TheBarefootFamily

We live in Pueblo West and camp in the surrounding areas, south to Trinidad, West to Penrose, north to Castle Rock, east has not come up yet, but we try to find out of the way and adventurous places.

Sent from my XT1254 using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

KCAT

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Pueblo, Colorado, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
King
Member #

Hey howdy hey...

Just signed up for OB, this is post #1. Anyway, I'm usually game for any adventuring around the state! Currently residing in Pueblo with my wife, 6 week old baby girl, and two Great Danes. We own a 2000 Jeep Wrangler, wife wrecked it a year ago and it is now sitting behind the fence, a 1981 Jeep Scrambler, it's got a few gremlins of its own, and we just bought a 2006 Toyota Tacoma Off Road DCSB! Just thought I would introduce myself a little!

Reactions: VCeXpedition

KCAT

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Scott
Last Name
King
Member #

Here are some poser shots of my rigs...

1982 Jeep Scrambler CJ8
My wife and I a couple summers ago.

The day it arrived at my house from Florida.

And the new addition. 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road.

Reactions: 18JLU and CORunner

TheBarefootFamily

Rank VII

Trail Mechanic III

Pueblo, Pueblo County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Berkenbile
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
We live in Pueblo West and camp in the surrounding areas, south to Trinidad, West to Penrose, north to Castle Rock, east has not come up yet, but we try to find out of the way and adventurous places.

Last edited:

KCAT

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Scott
Last Name
King
Member #

Real quick repost after server issues a while back...

I have some friends in P West! We live in south point by the south side Lowes!