Where are all my Colorado members?

• HTML tutorial

Stokes

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Colorado Springs, CO
Member #

I'm down in Colorado Springs. New to Overland Bound, My name is Greg and I'm the current President of the Colorado Land Cruisers.

OBNate303

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Highlands Ranch, CO
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Tillmanns
Member #

Hey guys, Nate here! I live down in Castle Rock and new to OB. I bought a new TRD Off-Road last summer and hit the trails the day it left the lot. I've already done a handful of trails and look forward to doing more this summer. Pictured below was one of the last trails I did, Jeep road up to Chinns Lake. Would love to meet some people around here, anyone know if there is a pretty active community of OB members in the area?

Picture-5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: 18JLU and jerdog53

TheBarefootFamily

Rank VII

Trail Mechanic III

Pueblo, Pueblo County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Berkenbile
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Welcome Nate, Christopher here in Pueblo and TheBarefootFamily tries to be as active as possible down here, this week the wife and I are heading up Rampart Range road as part of a trip to Denver this weekend. On the way back I hope to head up towards Aspen and over Hoosier Pass near Mt. Stanley.

Experience is gained through hardships and the motivations to succeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: OBNate303

OBNate303

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Highlands Ranch, CO
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Tillmanns
Member #

I am from Northglenn and wheel up past Boulder and down by Idaho Springs quite a bit. A meet up or camping trip this summer would be awesome! Mammoth Gulch is one of my favorite trails in the area.
I like the Idaho Springs area a lot, it's great for a weekend camping trip up to somewhere like Chinns Lake. Does Mammoth Gulch have some good camping as well? I'd be down for sure once the warm weather returns.