Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Changed from a Buck multi to the Leatherman OHT. Great tool easy to replace wire cutters, but the main gripe I have is the holster I have gone through three in two years.

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Leatherman bought back in the early '90's. So long ago I don't even remember the model number. It stays in my day pack (Maxpedition Falcon II) which goes with me every day. This thing will outlive me.
Leatherman.jpg

Lepik

Rank II

Advocate II

Colorado
I have 3 main go to. A Skeletool CX is always with me. Last Line of Defense on YouTube had a great video on this and I will say 90% of my day to Day can be accomplished with this. I also have a Leatherman Charge TI that is awesome and does well and then in my truck all the time is a Victorinox Swiss Tool. It is big, it is heavy but it has amazing craftsmanship and just feels like a solid tool!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Mekcanix

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
First Name
John
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

I carry a LeatherMan Surge on my belt daily and the only issue I have is I keep loosing the bits. I used to have the SOG power lok but broke a part of it and went to the retailer to get warranty and was told that I needed proof of purchase, and that ended there and I had them for years. I still have SOGs at home in each vehicle

Robert Jordan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Grass Valley, CA
Member #

I've been a huge fan of the Gerber tools for some time now. Got my first one in the Army and have not looked back. However, I am looking towards a SOG at the moment. They seem to be built like tanks and I have come to like the more expensive SOG products...not the WalFart junk lol