What part of northern Cali are you from?

• HTML tutorial

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I haven't been on more then a few. My inexperience has me a bit hesitant. Gonna change that this year

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Totally stock suspension. Maybe when my tires wear out I'll put a new suspension on.
I should head out more, again changing this year

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
What trails have you all been on? I'm always looking for some new areas to explore
Yup! Getting close! I wonder how Corral Hollow and Slick Rock look up by Bear Valley? I need to get up to Sequoia National Forest (Buck Rock) and see it after the fire last year.

@Tom (Steel Industries) , I know it's last minute, but a few of us are rolling down to Alabama Hills , CA on Friday if you are interested!

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

Yup! Getting close! I wonder how Corral Hollow and Slick Rock look up by Bear Valley? I need to get up to Sequoia National Forest (Buck Rock) and see it after the fire last year.

@Tom (Steel Industries) , I know it's last minute, but a few of us are rolling down to Alabama Hills , CA on Friday if you are interested!
I would go, but already have plans to go to the Sierras wheeling . Hopefully I'll get to go on the next trip with you all. Sequoia National Forest would be an awesome trip to go on!

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

Just a couple trails in Tahoe area. Haven't really done to many but looking to change that this year! Also been out to the cache creek river bed to splash around in some of the flowing water out there.
Yea, I would love to do some wheeling trips to Tahoe. We're planning on doing more trips this year as well. Didn't think about the cache creek area, i'll have to look into that. Have you been to Hollister and done any wheeling there?

Reactions: Gary_Tsang

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Yea, I would love to do some wheeling trips to Tahoe. We're planning on doing more trips this year as well. Didn't think about the cache creek area, i'll have to look into that. Have you been to Hollister and done any wheeling there?
Haven't done anything in hollister hills yet but I heard it's nice out there! And yea just a cool place that's close by. I also heard Mendocino county has some good wheeling. Like out toward stoneyford

Reactions: BobG and stoney126

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Haven't done anything in hollister hills yet but I heard it's nice out there! And yea just a cool place that's close by. I also heard Mendocino county has some good wheeling. Like out toward stoneyford
Mendocino has the lost coast road too. Hollister would be a blast too. I've never been. I was under the impression it was a bit out of my league but looking at photos and reading posts it seems it has stuff for everyone.