What is your rigs name

• HTML tutorial

Viking84

Rank 0

Traveler I

Norway
Stoffel, after this bonkers honey badger in south africa. My Land Cruiser is silver with lots of black details and tinted windows, so I felt a black and white honey badger was an appropriate name-sake :) Considering getting some honey badger decals made up along with a custom license plate, but I have LOTS of other stuff on my shopping list that is higher priority ;)

DVC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hackettstown, NJ
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
R
Member #

Trucks name is “The Truck”. Creativity is not one of my strengths.
Points for honesty! Same exactly with mine... If I could think of a good name, I'd run with it, but everything I can think of seems too contrived.

Some great names here in this thread though!

Zeak

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Garden City
Member #

Points for honesty! Same exactly with mine... If I could think of a good name, I'd run with it, but everything I can think of seems too contrived.
I spent eight months putting my truck together. Trying to keep in mind that I want to name it. Can't think of anything fitting.

OwenMcCoy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Parker
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

My 87 Subaru GL is named Frank.. As in Frankenstein's monster because it's now being held together by all kinds of stuff. Also, since it is straight piped and carbureted.. it's loud as hell. My Suzuki XL7 is Exley.