What is your rigs name

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

This is a funny subject... Awhile back I started a poll about naming my Jeep XJ. Blue Steel was decided to be the name, yes...as in the movie Zoolander. So, my rig is named Blue Steel thanks to you lovely gentlemen here at Overland Bound haha

PetfishEric

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Knoxville, TN
Member #

Dam Roger - My daughter was 15 and we were talking about what car she was going to get to drive when she got her license. When I told her the Ramcharger she got all flustered and said "I'm not going to driver the" stuttered a couple of unrecognizable name then said Dam Roger, trying to say Ramcharger. Well that's all it took and the name stuck. 20160716_152652.jpg

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Call her Fortress. Short for The Flying Fortress (B-17) My grandfather was the top gunner in a B-17 so that's where I got the inspiration. I wanted to find out what the nose art was on his plane so I could call it something more fun but haven't found out quite yet. But my Jeep is green and it's the unlimited 4dr and biggest wrangler to date. So it kind of all worked out by paying homage to my grandfather and having the bigger Jeep.

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

photo taken on the north rim of the grand canyon with ob 0000 in the background.

"the defiant" named after the Federation vessel in deep space nice. Small in size comparative to "the enterprise". Nerding out but thats where she gets her name from. Imma trekkie.

iamsuperdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stony Plain, AB
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

I haven't posted a build thread YET, as I really haven't started building. The project was going to be called Glacial Speed, as that pretty much describes how fast I'll be getting this build done.

However, my 9 year old daughter has now named the truck.

Two reasons for the name. First, she's red. Second, the previous owner put Cherry Bombs on it for mufflers. When I brought it home for the first time, I was asked "why is it so loud?" So I told them, and my daughter thought that was the coolest name.

Everyone, this is Cherry Bomb.

There WILL be a build thread, and it WILL be a slow build. :)