What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Some random tools.
Gmrs radios.
More usbC since old ones crapped out.

I'm not sure what I plan to buy next. Maybe a vacuum to keep tidy on longer trips. And also a 8" electeic chainsaw.
Small vacuum is a must! We live full time and are down in Southern Mexico and it has worked well

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
A Hummer H3T Adventure.

I'm going to have to do away with the running boards eventually and fab up a set of rock rails but other than that, I"m pretty happy with it. It is much more comfortable and easier to drive than the XJ and with OEM lockers front and rear, every bit as capable.

1705435389240.png

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
That's pretty sick! What's your intended use case for this? I'm intrigued.
Well driving in the dark around here can be pretty sketchy with all the deer around, at least that's what I told the wifey :tearsofjoy: . Last year when my friends and I were driving South on 191 out of Moab it was so dark you couldn't see anything, oncoming traffic prevented us from using our death lights. This would have been very helpful in that situation. Plus it's just plain cool.

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
My inner geek needs details.
This is the Trailblazer Ranger, the next version up, the 640 allows you to use ethernet or wifi. I have the app installed on my truck iPad as well as side loaded on my Overlander. I cut the alligator clips off the included juice cable and used an open switch on my sPod to power the camera up. I had RAM mount bits and pieces laying around so I could mount it to the rack for easy on and off. It has several IR modes and allows you to record as well.

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
This is the best camping light I've ever owned. Need task lighting while cooking? Done. Directional lighting that sticks to your vehicle while changing a tire? It's perfect. Nightlight for your 5-year-old? Yep, it does that too. Batteries that last? 9 hours on high or 40 hours on low. It will also charge your devices in an emergency. All of that comes in a 2-1/2" x 10" package.

$60 on the Zon. Link for the interested.

1709652677070.png

Rambo1619

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Antioch, CA, USA
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Edwards
Member #

This is the best camping light I've ever owned. Need task lighting while cooking? Done. Directional lighting that sticks to your vehicle while changing a tire? It's perfect. Nightlight for your 5-year-old? Yep, it does that too. Batteries that last? 9 hours on high or 40 hours on low. It will also charge your devices in an emergency. All of that comes in a 2-1/2" x 10" package.

$60 on the Zon. Link for the interested.

View attachment 274897
I like all the options. Might be buying this one.